**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If you nerf Blade...

VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
...I’m quitting.

He is an absolute god. It’s like a whole new game.

pvw0p4bf1767.png

Comments

• RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Not sure if srs
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    nice ive only got him 3* duped what is god about him did you pull him twice?
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    Pulled him on first feature crystal, awakened him with my only 5 star gem (skill). Played him, loved him, decided to roll again, and got him again.

God: immunity, bleed, user controlled heal that makes Wolverine look amateur, super fun to play.
    edited October 2017
    ...interestingly I rolled a few Granmasters and duped a 4 star version of him there too. Very lucky this week.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Vavasour wrote: »
    ...I’m quitting.

pvw0p4bf1767.png

This makes me deleriously happy, just pulled and awoke him as a 5 star yesterday. A few more T4CCs and he’s going to R5. I’m hoping he’s viable for LOL.

How does he compare to Gwenpool, damage-wise? I would imagine he’s not quite at the same level, but better for sustainability and utility?
    sick I might have another pop at 4* bit gutted I blew 10k shards last month and got rocket need to save for a feature.
    i brought 5 crystals and pulled the 3* twice not maxed him out yet tho.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Maybe it's because I don't have him or haven't played against him really, but why are people calling for a nerf?
    Maybe it's because I don't have him or haven't played against him really, but why are people calling for a nerf?

...cause he’s awesome and they don’t have him.
    edited October 2017
    ...I’m quitting.

pvw0p4bf1767.png

Oh. That sort of balanced response definitely doesn't suggest a champion who is overpowered or anything.

I mean I'm not saying he should be nerfed or anything myself. I'm just suggesting that making the statement 'He is an absolute God. It's like a whole new game." rather suggests he needs it.

I disagree, when I said it was a “whole new game” it was in reference to the self heal mechanism, which is incredibly fun and dynamic.

Bravo @Kabam Miike
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Lol he aint that good. Gwenpool is better.
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    He's the first real sustainable skill champion. Every other class has one or more champs with a significant regen mechanic, and now skill finally does too.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    edited October 2017

He can regen well and shred mystics. Some people are starting to move back to mystic wars and away from diversity wars that force you to place a defense full of bums that get smashed while you ultimately lose due to defender rating.

Nothing’s gonna happen to blade. He’s a good champ, but the game has built-in measures to weaken his effectiveness.

People forget the level of overpower needed in order to be nerfed... like Dr Strange back when he moved like vision.
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    ...I’m quitting.

pvw0p4bf1767.png

Why r u quittin
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Yellsome wrote: »
    ...I’m quitting.

pvw0p4bf1767.png

Why r u quittin

He ment if they nerf blade he is going to quit. Probley because of all the resources he put in to get and awaken him and all that catatize and Iso.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Jay_Ibero wrote: »
    He's the first real sustainable skill champion. Every other class has one or more champs with a significant regen mechanic, and now skill finally does too.

What science champs have regen?
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited October 2017
    The_One wrote: »
    Jay_Ibero wrote: »

What science champs have regen?
    Only science champ with Regen is Joe Fixit, and it’s a low amount that takes time to get since it’s all luck in the first place with how his buffs work.
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    edited October 2017
    CapWW2 wrote: »

Bro play with blade first... Then u know why he is better....for many people
    Everyone accept that wolvie is high tier champ as gwenpool in mutants.. Why because he have healing factor..
    But now blade who have pretty insane healing factor + high bleed + insane synergies..and have advantage against dimensional beings ( against mystics with synergy whose with many people don't like to fight) ....now what u want more.....
    Also I don't think ur gwenpool have debuff reduction power....
    I don't like people who only judge champs by their hits count or damage power....
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★

God: immunity.

Immunity to what?

...cause he’s awesome and they don’t have him.
    Yellsome wrote: »
    ...I’m quitting.

pvw0p4bf1767.png

Why r u quittin

He ment if they nerf blade he is going to quit. Probley because of all the resources he put in to get and awaken him and all that catatize and Iso.

Exactly
    edited October 2017

God: immunity.

Immunity to what?

Apologies, immune system debuff shrug. You are right, there’s a big difference.
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    You lucky brother I've spend over 750 dollars on features crystal and no blade is sad ... That I've spend that kind of money and kabam didn't give me blade
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Lol I had to flag u for abuse. So lucky. Ppl are quitting because they keep pulling 0 features
    Jonrdz1 wrote: »
    You lucky brother I've spend over 750 dollars on features crystal and no blade is sad ... That I've spend that kind of money and kabam didn't give me blade

That sucks bud, better luck next time.
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    I don't think he will nerfed but they are probably gonna fix the bug where his Power doesn't drain for his Regen.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Jonrdz1 wrote: »

A guy on Reddit spent $1.6K before he got Blade. If you start popping and want him at all costs, I think you have to be willing to commit all the way.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

Ummmm, she's good, but she aint got nothing on Snipes
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    Do people literally want to get him nerfed. I have him as a r4 5*, and do love him. But he is far from needing nerfed. There are still champs way more powerful out there. They didn't need Mephisto and he is a ridiculously PITA to fight against. Use Iceman or die mentality. They calling to nerf him? I saved for months and months the got lucky and landed him, aftet a few tried, using my skill awaken. If they need him, who isn't necessarily all that, but good......they can either give me my resources back from going r4 (rank down ticket), or I may as well quit too. People.....don't agg on Kabam to do negative......they will. Positive? Look at all the bugs. Anything g good never gets done. Anything negative goes to front of list. This post could exist if they were threatening to nerf.....but otherwise just be quiet lmao