**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Let's play something!

The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
Okay, I felt quite bored and haven't seen a game in a while. What we're gonna play now is basically choose one champ, to counter the one mentioned above, and give an explanation as to why you use them. You also can only choose from a class which has an advantage over the above mentioned

For example,
Let's say I choose Apocalypse. The next person who types should mention a good counter to him, reasoning out why they think they can counter Apocalypse the best, provided they are from the Tech class. This helps us know more about the game, and furthermore making all of us have some fun!!

We can surely have a few changes in the upcoming future, like having nodes along with giving a boss, changing from class having an advantage to some specific class?

Let the beginning of a Fun thread Begin! (Keeping in mind of the use of our language, of course!)

Let's start with finding a counter for Immortal Abomination! Keep in mind that you should choose someone from the skill class, and someone who YOU think is the best counter to him!

Comments

• FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Falcon. With his Lock On he won’t get poison charges and can easily combo iBom to victory.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★

Falcon. With his Lock On he won’t get poison charges and can easily combo iBom to victory.

Would it prevent him from being inflicted with poisons? I'm happy you mentioned Falcon, just recently got a 6 star and really wish to know what he could do!

Would it prevent him from being inflicted with poisons? I'm happy you mentioned Falcon, just recently got a 6 star and really wish to know what he could do!
    I think so. He’s pretty useful now.
  • aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147
    I pick domino as literally anyone can deal with falcon but she has the evade to reduce damage and has more interesting counters.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021

I pick domino as literally anyone can deal with falcon but she has the evade to reduce damage and has more interesting counters.

Guardian
    He has energy resistance to help with crit failure.
    When his AR is reduced he places a shock on Domino that tics forever
    Can parry her Medium's
    And his Sp2 cannot be evaded by Mutant's
    Stryfe. Just cause :|
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Guardian
    Can parry her Medium's
    DDHK. He can reduce Stryfes glancing chance via his 15+ combo mode and he ignores his invisibility mechanic (I think anyway)
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Guardian
    Can parry her Medium's
    DDHK. He can reduce Stryfes glancing chance via his 15+ combo mode and he ignores his invisibility mechanic (I think anyway)
    Big Daddy Apocalypse
    No more Purify
    edited April 2021
    Terra said:

There always Apoc but someone different is Omega red who stops the purification.

Terra said:

Guardian
    Can parry her Medium's
    Big Daddy Apocalypse
    No more Purify
    Warlock an absolute King
    edited April 2021

Terra said:

Guardian
    Can parry her Medium's
    Big Daddy Apocalypse
    No more Purify
    Warlock an absolute King
    Imma shred you with CGR :smirk:
    Amor breaks, and just lotta damage. Warlock be dead by just one SP2 probably lol.

Terra said:

Guardian
    Can parry her Medium's
    Big Daddy Apocalypse
    No more Purify
    Warlock an absolute King
    Amor breaks, and just lotta damage. Warlock be dead by just one SP2 probably lol.
    Doom shuts him down Permanently he'll never see a buff again

Terra said:

Guardian
    Can parry her Medium's
    Big Daddy Apocalypse
    No more Purify
    Warlock an absolute King

Terra said:

Guardian
    Can parry her Medium's
    Big Daddy Apocalypse
    No more Purify
    Warlock an absolute King
    Hmm.... Mystic?

Mystic's increase his smoulders and his temperature quite consistently, and hence, Doom is gonna be a joke...
    Nick Fury says hello. Bleed the Human Torch? = endo friendo.

Faseeh said:

Terra said:

Guardian
    Can parry her Medium's
    Big Daddy Apocalypse
    No more Purify
    Warlock an absolute King
    Hmm.... Mystic?

Mystic's increase his smoulders and his temperature quite consistently, and hence, Doom is gonna be a joke...
    My archangel would like a word with you. have a taste of your bleeds
    By the way, the best part about this is the corny lines we say at the end - in an Arnold Schwartzenegger style silliness. For example:

My rank 5 sig 200 Ice Man is immune to your bleeds and poisons hence no neurotoxin. Now your Archangel went from sub zero to plain zero!
    *Corvus enters the chat* Bye bye armour hello free healing.

Faseeh said:

Terra said:

Guardian
    Can parry her Medium's
    Big Daddy Apocalypse
    No more Purify
    Warlock an absolute King
    Hmm.... Mystic?

By the way, the best part about this is the corny lines we say at the end - in an Arnold Schwartzenegger style silliness. For example:

My rank 5 sig 200 Ice Man is immune to your bleeds and poisons hence no neurotoxin. Now your Archangel went from sub zero to plain zero!
    IKR? :lol:
    I'd use Howard the duck. The only easy-access to armor breaks in tech class lol, but he ain't bad!

Faseeh said:

Terra said:

Guardian
    Can parry her Medium's
    Big Daddy Apocalypse
    No more Purify
    Warlock an absolute King
    Hmm.... Mystic?

Longshot gonna melt you with dat SP2 hehe :joy:
    #CreditsToBeroman

Faseeh said:

Terra said:

Guardian
    Can parry her Medium's
    Big Daddy Apocalypse
    No more Purify
    Warlock an absolute King
    Hmm.... Mystic?

#CreditsToBeroman
    I'll try not to use the same champs as before to make it more fun.

AOU Vision keeps you from gaining significant power and pillow hands you to death. When you get knocked out he tells you "Don't be upset. What is sadness but love persevering"

Faseeh said:

Terra said:

Guardian
    Can parry her Medium's
    Big Daddy Apocalypse
    No more Purify
    Warlock an absolute King
    Hmm.... Mystic?

#CreditsToBeroman

AOU Vision keeps you from gaining significant power and pillow hands you to death. When you get knocked out he tells you "Don't be upset. What is sadness but love persevering"
    I use Medusa who shatters you harder than your crushes rejections.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Faseeh said:

Terra said:

Guardian
    Can parry her Medium's
    Big Daddy Apocalypse
    No more Purify
    Warlock an absolute King
    Hmm.... Mystic?

#CreditsToBeroman

How do you like them staggers from my Sym supreme.
  • Pulyaman said:

Faseeh said:

Terra said:

Guardian
    Can parry her Medium's
    Big Daddy Apocalypse
    No more Purify
    Warlock an absolute King
    Hmm.... Mystic?

#CreditsToBeroman

Red Guardian forgot his buffs at home, so the staggers don't phase him. He stands over your body and tells you "Still fits."
    Hyperion is gonna Parry heavy and never hit into Red Guardians block. He can easily lock him in the corner.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Abyss of approval, ignore
    Okay guys, the part of the game was to use someone from a class who has advantage over the previously mentioned.
    And as @FluffyPigMonster suggested, not using the same would bring us more exposure, which I didn't mention thinking it was something understood.

Pulyaman said:

Faseeh said:

Terra said:

Guardian
    Can parry her Medium's
    Big Daddy Apocalypse
    No more Purify
    Warlock an absolute King
    Hmm.... Mystic?

#CreditsToBeroman

Red Guardian forgot his buffs at home, so the staggers don't phase him. He stands over your body and tells you "Still fits."
    Hyperion is gonna Parry heavy and never hit into Red Guardians block. He can easily lock him in the corner.
    Magik says
    "I'm gonna end this man's whole career now"
    Great Power lock till death, maybe even nullify few buffs prior to it.
  • DarkLord8470DarkLord8470 Posts: 105

Pulyaman said:

Faseeh said:

Terra said:

Guardian
    Can parry her Medium's
    Big Daddy Apocalypse
    No more Purify
    Warlock an absolute King
    Hmm.... Mystic?

#CreditsToBeroman

Magik says
    Blade says Hi
    Cable takes his glance off of Deadpool’s baby legs and wips your Blade

• Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 309 ★★

Pulyaman said:

Faseeh said:

Terra said:

Guardian
    Can parry her Medium's
    Big Daddy Apocalypse
    No more Purify
    Warlock an absolute King
    Hmm.... Mystic?

#CreditsToBeroman

Magik says
    Blade says Hi
    Cable takes his glance off of Deadpool’s baby legs and wips your Blade

Starky spidey enters