**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Skill Awakening Gem Decision

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I’ve had a Skill 5* AG in my stash for about 6 months waiting for someone to use it on (NF, Aegon) and I just haven’t pulled them yet. I got another one today, so I’m thinking about using it on someone. Any suggestions? I do have about 115 sigs I could put into them. Also for reference, I already have a 6* Kingpin and Falcons so I’m not looking to rank up their 5*s

Skill Awakening Gem Decision 60 votes

BWDO
1%
unstablechild 1 vote
Ronin
3%
TheKillerSporkBeat_em_up1000 2 votes
Hit-Monkey
3%
LordValekScrubhan 2 votes
Other (comment)
16%
winterthurFurious_Fighter1Des99BigKidScottyEtherealityGr8TonyStarkM1K0NYodabolt21Killer354butter_ball20 10 votes
Save for NF or Ægon
75%
TheJalliRaganatorSIlverProfessorLuciusVorenusTristanNitro422HendrossReferenceAssumedNameblurblotZeezoosEtjamaMobile_P0tat0ProximaMidnight_8GreekhitSkillful_starMaratoxThoye3Aomine_Daiki10Fabwizi 45 votes
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Save for NF or Ægon
    Wait for Aegon. Trust me. It will worth it. I too waited him for like beginning of my account. When I got him I had enough materials to max him up and pumping like 180 sigs. But if you want to use it anyhow now. Then currently Blade is best choice. His Sig ability makes him very durable and lane clearer
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Other (comment)
    Since you dont wanna use it on Falcon (probably the best choice here), either save it or use it on Blade. His regen can save pots
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Since you dont wanna use it on Falcon (probably the best choice here), either save it or use it on Blade. His regen can save pots

i mean i think that blade would be a good candidate for him, but i do feel that at this point blade is out of the meta and i wouldn't rank him up or use him
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Save for NF or Ægon
    Even better, now you can awaken both of them :)

(when you get them eventually ofc)
    RaviDavi said:

Even better, now you can awaken both of them :)

(when you get them eventually ofc)

I’m 40 mutant and skill crystals in and no luck. I would like it if wish crystals would come soon to try my luck with those
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Other (comment)

i mean i think that blade would be a good candidate for him, but i do feel that at this point blade is out of the meta and i wouldn't rank him up or use him
    Agree but he can still be useful in aq with that regen of his. Not so much so on the highest tiers.
  • M1K0NM1K0N Posts: 1
    Other (comment)
    I would give it to Blade.
  • JoshuagunnJoshuagunn Posts: 16
    Korg awd
    Well, my decision got a bit easier today. I finished exploring the Cav EQ today, so I opened a 5*.
    As you can see, I duped my 5* Falcon. So I though ok, well I’ll might as well just rank him up and have a 5* awakened falcon and a 6* unawakened. Before I ranked him up, I popped a 6*. And you wanna know who I got?
    Of course, it’s a 6* Falcon. So at that point, there’s no reason ranking up a 5* falcon if I have an awakened 6*. So I took this absolute beast up.
    So I thought for a long time, and there’s really not a skill that I would awaken other than NF or Ægon. Anyone who has a hit monkey ranked up, does his awakened ability matter enough to spend one of 2 gems on him?
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Other (comment)
    Falcon, Night Thrasher or Kingpin are all more deserving of that gem than any other in your list ( except of course Aegon and NF).

I'd say go with Falcon and save the other one for whenever u get Aegon or NF
  • Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    Other (comment)
    Blade