**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why ant man?

If you voted ant man why?

Why ant man? 66 votes

Ghost synergy
12%
Reaper2823VABBI2003SmittyDawnbringer_1Masaraksh1ExWeaponSanjaysavithri3Elwind 8 votes
He needs it
42%
nameplasDarkrider05KennadoShadowstrikeace007venturaonelide_dcaGrootman1294ŁŤÇ007md92MiekandKorgEtjamaMobile_P0tat0Pancake_FaceCosmicGuardianMaratoxSirDanteSpideyFunkoA7madD1wShock29rajon 28 votes
He's my fav character
6%
JakeLockleyCaptain_Pug30Ksp_2099TheBair123 4 votes
I have his 5 or 6 star
7%
HeattblasttMysterioSarvanga1_Harbinger007odishika123 5 votes
I voted guilly or Jane
31%
TristanTerraCropDusterHammerbro_64Raichu626VoltolosDenzel116Amazing_Demon05Akkarin23Cage_1Icy000IronGladiator22hermRiptideBlackTuranScarcity27gggg00Killer354KennMcocParkovic 21 votes

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    He's my fav character
    Didn't see the last option. I voted Jane because I have a 6*. But nontheless, he is one of my favorite characters from the movies. I think some people voted for him to help Ghost, some voted for him because they want to get rid of his Glancing ability, and most others just truly like him as a champ or as a character
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    He needs it
    I think he was definitely the most in need of a buff. Looking at abilities, he has the least amount of uses out of all the buff candidates. I’m not saying that any of the others are viable options for any content, but at least they have slightly more use and utility than Ant-Man.
  • A7madD1wA7madD1w Posts: 103
    He needs it
    he needs it, I have him as a 6*, and I run the ghost trinity all the time
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Where's the option for "I can't narrow it down to one reason, I thought about each of the Champion's pros and cons, what my roster looks like, whether they will benefit any other champions in my roster, what 6* items or catalysts I have, which I have as 6* and made a decision based on that?"
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I don't have him as a 6*, I don't run him with Ghost synergy, but he's one of my favorite characters (all Avengers are), and I'd like to be able to play as Ant-Man over Kamala Khan, Jane Thor, Fixit, Guilly and AV. The reason I got hooked on this game because it's Marvel, and the popular characters to me are more nostalgic from when I was young. The OG's all deserve some kind of love.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    I have his 5 or 6 star

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,153 ★★★★★
    Didn't vote for him, but with Kabam buffing three champs a month, I find it hard to care who wins this poll.

I run Ghost with AM all the time, and I cannot think of any fights when I was wishing AM was buffed so I could use him instead.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    He needs it
    Because he is

Oldest
    Tittle character
    Science
    Countless new possibilities

Etc. Etc. Etc.

Although i would have loved Agent Venom Buff. But there have been some amazing skill buffs.
    I am rooting for antman. Want ti see something very rare and cool.
    New animation please new animation. 🤞🏼

P.s. i retired. I don't play anymore.
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    Where is the option that says

Ant man has appeared in 5 Marvel movies and is a more well known champion.

Also he is quite a cool and like-able character in the MCU.

• KingSamDaManKingSamDaMan Posts: 88
    Bidzy7 said:

Good point
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Bidzy7 said:

That, and comic book lore makes me want to vote for Ant-Man
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    He needs it
    If you didn’t Vote Ant-Man Why?
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    He needs it
    I didn't vote for the ant, but he arguably needs it the most. You could give him +500% poison potency and it still wouldn't outdamage willpower against a mere arena opponent.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    He needs it

i voted jane because i got her a few days ago as a 6* from the nexus from thpse deals
    but I am okay with antman getting the buffed

the hate for people voting antman is getting a bit too far
    they keep saying you only voted because of ghost trinity but so what everyone has their reasons, someone is voting just because they have the champion. still people should make their case for their choice not bring someone else down.

I am glad though that people here on forums kept saying joe fixit will be a huge candidate for the win and now nobody is voting for him lol not that i dont like joe but goes to show just how tiny a fraction of people are actually active on forums and how small their say matters in stuff like this.

I don't have Ant-Man as a 5 or 6 so the synergy argument was moot for me. Objectively, the only other candidate with equally limited kit was Joe fix-it but he's not even available in all stars and everyone else fits the category of moderate update arguably more than an overhaul.