**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When is Odin buff coming ?

Is there any leak of new buff and changes ?

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

Not until the patch notes, either today or tomorrow.
  • Odin_son2121Odin_son2121 Posts: 4

Not until the patch notes, either today or tomorrow.
    Thanks buddy
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    There hasn’t been any news yet. Personally, I don’t think it’ll change much but I could be wrong. I believe it’s only a tuneup, so I think his buff will be along the lines of the buff to Nova, where they’ll slightly tweak his damage numbers a bit and nothing more.
    They said in the initial announcement that it was going to be a numbers bump, so don't expect any dramatic changes.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

They said in the initial announcement that it was going to be a numbers bump, so don't expect any dramatic changes.

Does this count as one of the three buffs or is this in addition to?
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    as long as they fix his damage im good i think he's ok for now
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    They also said that they want him to remain a synergy champ even after this buff.

High expectations will lead to disappointment.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★

We don't know
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

We don't know
    Gracias!
    De Nada
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    Very Very strange decision making process to make Odin as a character so average. I often sit and wonder why these super good champs in the comics always come out worse than the average to poor characters. Odin is the King of Asgard, a literal god, produced Thor and Hela, one of the most powerful heroes in comic cook history. And as a standalone character he is worse to play than BWDO, a normal human woman with some training. I just dont get it. The should MASSIVLEY buff his numbers and kit

Very Very strange decision making process to make Odin as a character so average. I often sit and wonder why these super good champs in the comics always come out worse than the average to poor characters. Odin is the King of Asgard, a literal god, produced Thor and Hela, one of the most powerful heroes in comic cook history. And as a standalone character he is worse to play than BWDO, a normal human woman with some training. I just dont get it. The should MASSIVLEY buff his numbers and kit

It'd be nice if he was a one man wrecking crew but the devs main concept for Odin was to make him more the elder statesman and act as a central beacon for all the Asgardians, to strengthen all of them through his wisdom and blessings (pre-fight abilities) and make them a functional team.

But who knows how different that numbers bump might take him...
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    A little bit more damage wouldn't hurt him, but he is quite a decent champ already!

But that's just my opinion! :smiley: