**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How does the Cosmic Judgement work in CGR'S kit? (Doubt from a new CGR player)

The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
Firstly, pardon me if any of the following is going to be total nonsense, I am really super happy about finally having this guy, and now I really wish to know everything about him. I checked out for guides, read through his abilities, and found this part really confusing.

[NOTE: The major reason of the discussion is I wish to know how the judgement affects the duration of buffs.]

"Each judgement placed on the opponent increases the duration of any buff triggered on Cosmic ghost rider by 20%. While you have 5 judgements in place, this bonus is doubled."

Let me give a practical situation along, so that we don't need to do a lot of processing (but forgive the long texts).

Now, I'm using CGR. I use the MLLLM and get the VIGILANCE buff on me, and place the corresponding judgement on him.
I later DEX, further giving the JUDGEMENT from the precision (of Dex). We now use a SP1, thus, the opponent has 4 judgements now. (2 from earlier, 2 from the SP1 now). We further climb to the SP3 now. We have the opponent in the corner, and he's less than a bar of power, and we start spamming heavies. Since we have reached 5 judgements, power lock/Damnation ticks down, and we spam until it ends. After it's expiry, now we are using the SP3, with 5 armor breaks and one judgement (from the heavy).

After the SP3, we have 3 Judgements on the opponent now (from aptitude, fury and cruelty respectively) and now we go for the MLLLM combo once again. Now, we have 4 judgements and now, we use the MLLLL combo, and get the power gain. Would the power gain buff have increased duration, impacted by 4 judgements, or 5, including the one it applies itself? (DOUBT 1)

Let's say, after the MLLLM combo, We get hit for the armor and then use the MLLLL combo (opponent will have 5 judgements then). Will the duration of the buff increase by 200%, as it was mentioned the bonus "doubles" when there are 5 of them?

Now, assuming it gives 200% duration, it is supposed to give an extra of 2.50 seconds duration to the power gain buff, and thus giving 75% of the total power. But, does it really last that long? For having done a combo, and getting hit to get the armor-up buff, and almost 4 hits after hit (ALL BEFORE ACTIVATING THE POWER GAIN BUFF), won't we get even a 25% of power? I pretty much think it would be close to a bar of power now. If following the above, we must be able to use an SP3, but I think I don't reach up to it.

I might be wrong guys, totally wrong, but please help me.
If it works properly, we might be able to get more than 2 furies, resulting MASSIVE damage in long fights, and just the use of SP3's might be enough to dish out huge numbers, probably an sp2 to make stuff more crazier...

Comments