**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Worst champ

Who is (in ur opinion) the worst champ in the game?

Worst champ 151 votes

Groot
35%
McFinTristanWillsy21Uncle_Fatty_247Iron_SkywalkerSpurgeon14JumpthesharkLiquidkoldAmazingStrudelDenzel116Denslo500ẞlооdO_Deadpool_OProximaMidnight_8living_legend_1TheTalentsMaqsoodBeroMan_Malicious_Netbreaker 53 votes
Juggs
9%
AleorWine_LoverIcy000Bawa69RenaxqqKiddrakelimeade32Abhro12_3Haunted_ghoštFlyGalaxyBombThePredator1001Salve_maker05NemanBluedeaux 14 votes
Moon Knight
0%
Hemaj 1 vote
Kamala
3%
TheTAbyssjdrum663Batwing2000CropDusterAndyBeardoQuazzard 6 votes
Joe Fixit
10%
adramelchSiddhantKwatraRasiloverKerneasTiborginaMarvel2289charmkevverHera1d_of_Ga1actusDarkDuelistParam1988rvcubingTheMailmannDiabolicInfinity_142Murfi19THE_DON6989 16 votes
Drax
0%
gsil6374 1 vote
Iron Men (sim, iron pat, IM)
17%
RaganatorLuciusVorenusTerraYoMovesTheHoodedDormammuShrimpRColonaut123Captain_Pug30007md92Mobile_P0tat0DJMNHPancake_FaceSuperGoodUvoginMasterpuffDavepool8752013YMCOCHazzaTrashyPandaShock29 27 votes
Karnak
9%
JuggerNotMiStaLovaDeaconAshKetchumjgrazSparx265HoitadoYodabolt21SMaxxElwindStoner_dnt_playNewariesLBN1FrostGiantLord 14 votes
Venompool
5%
Reaper2823MiekandKorgMaratoxMassapealFaseehLemoNotValentinos13gggg00SamuraiJack06 9 votes
Other
6%
manveertherealmmmpunchEtjamaEtm34Ksp_2099SpideyFunkoXguard77SkyLord7000ChaosMax1012Killer354 10 votes

Comments

• YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Specifically IMIW and Silver Centurion because they're the only techs I have left I might get a chance to rank and they still won't show up. I've given up on Warlock.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Karnak
    I love him so much tho
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Other
    Doom is trash
    Because I have Mystic rank4-5 gem and mystic awakening gem saved for him, and he never showed up as 5* or 6*.

Still waiting for himmmmmmmmm..........
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    They need to be awakened to get the regen that is terrible.
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Killer354 said:

How dare anyone say the almighty groot is the worst champ

Yeah, Groot is OP
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Shock29 said:

Killer354 said:

How dare anyone say the almighty groot is the worst champ

Yeah, Groot is OP
    Overly Pleh?
  • mattressmattress Posts: 403 ★★
    Iron fist
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Other
    quake shes so bad that people dont even hit the other character when using her
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Omedenn said:

How can you guys vote for Groot? He has one of the most unexpected sp2 in the game..!

Be honest mcoc warriors, who never got hit by it?

It's almost a waste since it does very very little damage and very very little regeneration for him.

It's almost like.........you got me.........did you?
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Other
    Omedenn said:

How can you guys vote for Groot? He has one of the most unexpected sp2's in the game..!

80% of the time i get hit
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Would really love to say Groot. But the Iron-Men ( Og and Superior especially) are super bad that they really have no use.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Other
    Miles Morales and it's not even close. Not only is he absolutely worthless in every conceivable way, but he can't even parry reliably. I'm sure you can name some sh*tty characters, but how many of em actually evade on parries?
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

Miles Morales and it's not even close. Not only is he absolutely worthless in every conceivable way, but he can't even parry reliably. I'm sure you can name some sh*tty characters, but how many of em actually evade on parries?

dude is annoying on defense trust me
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Joe Fixit
    Omedenn said:

How can you guys vote for Groot? He has one of the most unexpected sp2's in the game..!

I can't dex it, I know it's totally possible but I am pretty sure that you have to predict him throwing it before the animation starts, else you are doomed
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Groot
    Omedenn said:

If I do dex Groot's sp2, it's by accident
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 863 ★★★
    Haha, like the comments

Lets hope they never buff Groot's damage output and power gain, that will be an expensive fight
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Yeah, imo it's between Groot and Juggs for me. Personal experience as they were my first 2 5 stars. Which hurt.

Groot's damage is so bad, it's off charts, those measly buffs don't do anything. At least he can counter buffed up or something like that, but it'll be a painful fight

Juggs. This guy's damage is slightly better than Groot but not far off. If he's unduped, he gets that unstoppable and then doesn't even gain it again.

Again, these two champs desperately need a buff, and I would love it if either got one. Hopefully there isn't a Groot or Juggs lurking around in my next 6 star crystal.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Other
    Ghost is bad. Even karatemike has said so himself
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Other
    Until his rework later in the year it’s still Miles Morales. Absolutely atrocious
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Groot
    Who had the gall to vote for god Emperor Groot?
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Karnak
    groot is not the worst, his regen, bleed immunity, and unblockable sp2 keeps him from being dead last.
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 411 ★★★
    Bro groot is best cosmic also where is quake she's tresh
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Other
    JuggerNot said:

groot is not the worst, his regen, bleed immunity, and unblockable sp2 keeps him from being dead last.

So how is SIM better than karnak?
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 553 ★★★
    Other
    Beast. I usually forget he's even in the game.