**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Community's Choice Champion Update: VOTE NOW!

Comments

• Options
    Abetkyle09Abetkyle09 Posts: 12
    Gully
  • Options
    KingSamDaManKingSamDaMan Posts: 88
    This is so rigged! The ghost users are literally controlling the vote, even the people who don't have ghost yet. SMH
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

This is so rigged! The ghost users are literally controlling the vote, even the people who don't have ghost yet. SMH

I don't think you understand what rigged means. :D
  • Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Lets make a comeback team Agent Venom
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    #TeamAgentVenom ..we can still do this .
  • Options
    I voted for my guilly purely because she's at r4 almost max sig. If they aren't going to change antmans motion what's the point ant man deserves cool animation along with damage. I do have him duped as a 5* tho.
  • Options
    ElykWremElykWrem Posts: 1
    If Antman is considered, please consider allowing him to shift his size. Imagine it, with a certain special, 1 or 2, or even including in his Special 3 cinematic that he will grow large or shrink small, and then remain that size for the quest, unless knocked out. He could be the size of a Sentinel or half the size of Spider-Ham.
    Another idea:
    1. Allow him to shift size when charging or retreating—maybe he shrinks (like during his Special 1, but faster) to make it hard to see him on his approach.
    2. Allow him to shift size when holding block or charging a heavy attack:
    a.) Maybe he grows in size the longer he holds block, increasing in armor and strength and initial Unstoppable loses Glancing.
    b.) Maybe he shrinks when charging a heavy and gains auto-evade similar to Wasp gains unnoticed improved Glancing, or reserve it for only when shrunk.
    3. Allow him to alter the size of defenders.

The coolness of this would be great. Otherwise, I ate agree with Brian Grant—give some love to Joe Fixit, make him less kitschy.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

That’s not what rigged means. People just wanna buff the ant who only has 2-3 abilities
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

That is not what rigged means. If ghost users want to buff ant man who are you to say they shouldn’t vote the way they want?
  • Options
    hisokajinhisokajin Posts: 6
    We don't have any update for Agent venom
    Or can u pls update Venom like in the Venom been God of light
  • Options
    hisokajinhisokajin Posts: 6
    This one pls
  • Options
    Mr_RoniMr_Roni Posts: 7
    Vote for tic tak
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

ok and what's ur point. I would like to say that Ant-Man with the ghost synergy is useless and takes up a spot in peoples quest team. Ghost can't do every fight so people usually take out Ant-Man for someone else. I picked him because I have a 6* version duped. People are in the same boat as me so don't just assume that everyone who is voting for Ant-Man is a Ghost player because i am not and so many people want to see Ant-Man one of the oldest characters and the oldest character on that list get buffed.
  • Options

not sure why we are havng a vote with a popular character like antman hes always gonna win an then theres the synergy factor it was always g9nna be him

Ant-Man is one of the oldest characters in the game and the oldest out of the 6. He sucks even with the synergy. This isn't a popularity contest because I think AV is way cooler but Ant-Man needs a buff out of all of them first.
  • Options
    JebthemightyJebthemighty Posts: 3
    edited April 2021

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Darkdrium said:

I don't know why everyone keeps voting ant man, re-working good characters doesn't always mean they'll get better, it might just make him worse. I do think his synergies could use an update, but I feel that way about a lot of older characters.

Explain to me how he’s good. Because fatigue and poison and terrible damage output isn’t good. And glancing on the awakened ability isn’t good either
    Some people are so desperate to find reasons ant man shouldn’t be voted they’re starting to say he’s good 😂😂
  • Options

Darkdrium said:

I don't know why everyone keeps voting ant man, re-working good characters doesn't always mean they'll get better, it might just make him worse. I do think his synergies could use an update, but I feel that way about a lot of older characters.

Explain to me how he’s good. Because fatigue and poison and terrible damage output isn’t good. And glancing on the awakened ability isn’t good either
    Some people are so desperate to find reasons ant man shouldn’t be voted they’re starting to say he’s good 😂😂
    ikr
  • Options

ANTMAN FOR THE WIN!!

ANT-MAN FTW!!!!!
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    #BUFFANTMAN
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★

Darkdrium said:

That is the craziest part of this — I understand how people want their choice to win

But Ant-Man’s kit was designed for an era when 3-stars ruled the game. He came out before there were dupes. He has never been “good”

When people say things that are so clearly not true, it’s truly hard to take them seriously

I have all of the characters except Joe Fixit as a five/six-star. I love Guillotine and I find ways to use Jane Foster

Agent Venom doesn’t hit nearly hard enough. He needs help, but does have some utility

I don’t play Ghost. Basically at all. Whether Ant-Man gets buffed or not, that won’t change

But it’s just hard to take anyone seriously when their argument is “Ant-Man has a purpose”

Where would anyone take an unduped Ant-Man and actually play the kit? Where would anyone do that?

Nowhere. It’s one thing to say you prefer other characters for whatever reason, but it’s impossible to take someone seriously when they say “Yeah, that kit is good enough”

• Options
    LinguettiLinguetti Posts: 9
    If Antman gets buffed I hope that Ghost Synergy disappears, I love the idea of him getting buffed, but not the idea of literally 3 people being used for EVERYTHING
  • Options
    ESF said:

Darkdrium said:

That is the craziest part of this — I understand how people want their choice to win

But Ant-Man’s kit was designed for an era when 3-stars ruled the game. He came out before there were dupes. He has never been “good”

When people say things that are so clearly not true, it’s truly hard to take them seriously

I have all of the characters except Joe Fixit as a five/six-star. I love Guillotine and I find ways to use Jane Foster

Agent Venom doesn’t hit nearly hard enough. He needs help, but does have some utility

I don’t play Ghost. Basically at all. Whether Ant-Man gets buffed or not, that won’t change

But it’s just hard to take anyone seriously when their argument is “Ant-Man has a purpose”

Where would anyone take an unduped Ant-Man and actually play the kit? Where would anyone do that?

Nowhere. It’s one thing to say you prefer other characters for whatever reason, but it’s impossible to take someone seriously when they say “Yeah, that kit is good enough”

agreed. people that defend that Ant-Man is good are just butt hurt for no reason
  • Options
    AGENT VENOM
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Linguetti said:

If Antman gets buffed I hope that Ghost Synergy disappears, I love the idea of him getting buffed, but not the idea of literally 3 people being used for EVERYTHING

That wouldn’t bother me at all — seriously. I am one of those people who has always said that no character should be created just to stick on defense and no character should be used for just a good synergy

I want to actually play Ant-Man

I would love if Guillotine or Jane Foster got buffed. Seriously. I have them at 3/45 right now. I wouldn’t mind using them at all, because I already do

I have a duped Agent Venom and about a billion Skill catalysts, just sitting there. I don’t use the kit hardly at all, so it’s totally fine if he gets buffed as well

Ant-Man is the kit, out of those listed, that is the worst to actually play, right alongside Agent Venom

It is unbelievable that anyone would say otherwise
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Ant-Man it is.
    I am a retired player but i enjoy good buffs. Time to time.
    He is one of the champs i rooted for a long time.
    He is a title character and science and one of the oldest champs.
    Also with his technology and style I hope the buff is unique. Also please new animation.
    Go Ant-Man.

• Options
    V3nomV3nom Posts: 6
    Guilly is the best of all champs in this vote, let's get the worst duds reworked 1st.
This discussion has been closed.