**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Community's Choice Champion Update: VOTE NOW!

1141516171820»

Comments

• TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Voting is almost over guys! Looks like it’ll come down to Ant-Man vs. Guillotine in the voting arenas.
  • AjmalAjmal Posts: 1
    Agent venom
  • Ant man probably
  • I love this game although you should invest on doing a offline version were you can like do qeusts
  • Agent venom
  • XstinkshunXstinkshun Posts: 20
    Antman...although I only have a four star...he will not be dead weight anymore
  • Coolwilli21Coolwilli21 Posts: 5
    Agent Venom
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Darkdrium said:

I don't know why everyone keeps voting ant man, re-working good characters doesn't always mean they'll get better, it might just make him worse. I do think his synergies could use an update, but I feel that way about a lot of older characters.

Explain to me how he’s good. Because fatigue and poison and terrible damage output isn’t good. And glancing on the awakened ability isn’t good either
    Some people are so desperate to find reasons ant man shouldn’t be voted they’re starting to say he’s good 😂😂
    As I said, I never realized so many people ranked antman so high. They need to give us tips on how to use him. 😂
  • KingSamDaManKingSamDaMan Posts: 88

This is so rigged! The ghost users are literally controlling the vote, even the people who don't have ghost yet. SMH

ok and what's ur point. I would like to say that Ant-Man with the ghost synergy is useless and takes up a spot in peoples quest team. Ghost can't do every fight so people usually take out Ant-Man for someone else. I picked him because I have a 6* version duped. People are in the same boat as me so don't just assume that everyone who is voting for Ant-Man is a Ghost player because i am not and so many people want to see Ant-Man one of the oldest characters and the oldest character on that list get buffed.
    Good point
This discussion has been closed.