**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Three times in a row!!!

ns_94ns_94 Posts: 16
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
My game crashed three times in a row as I was about to fight Mordo, removing chunks of my health every time. I almost lost two champions without even fighting him! This began happening only a few minutes prior to the last maintenance we had.

If you are interested which phone I am using and all that simply go to my post from months ago, the one regarding Psycho-man’s special 1 (which is still crashing my game every time he uses it).
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• ns_94ns_94 Posts: 16
    edited April 2021
    @Speedro420 Plenty of summoners have done that, but haven’t received any news regarding the problem.

@Aburaees For real man. Especially when it takes away 50% of your health.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    3 is my record too. Bonus points for the second crash occurring during what should have a been a KO with CGR SP2.

Honorable mention to being kicked twice on the first fight of the path a couple of weeks ago.

Seems way more common in AQ than EQ.
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    I am facing lag on my android as well. The game gets stuck for like a second and regular attack converts into heavy.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I've given up trying to play on my iphone 6...PsychoM's sp1 crashed it but that wasn't the biggest deal. It's a gamble to throw my sp3 with CGR, and for whatever reason even ProfX's sp1 was crashing it some days.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    I remember when I used to play on iphone 6. I could'nt even use doom sp2 or take a doom sp2 cuz my game would crash.
    Update: It keeps happening 🤣
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    yeah lol I mean isn't it easier for you and everyone else to say

Im using an iphone ____

instead of

If you are interested which phone I am using and all that simply go to my post from months ago, the one regarding Psycho-man’s special 1 (which is still crashing my game every time he uses it).
  • Username8923Username8923 Posts: 44
    I think you’re missing his point....
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    ns_94 said:

@Aburaees For real man. Especially when it takes away 50% of your health.

@ns_94 My joke’s gone awol lol.
    @Aburaees Yeah not sure what happened. A few other posts were deleted for some reason.