**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

#robotics buff to resist degeneration

Since magnetism and shock damage has been brought to the game, #robots seem to have a lot of weakness in quests. It would be great if they had a resistance to degen. It doesn't make a lot of sense that a super advanced robot is able to degenerate, they should atleast degen at a slower rate. There are resistances/immunities to every other form of damage over time effects, it would be very cool if we had something to combat degeneration.

Comments

• RicitonRiciton Posts: 106
    The only spiderham I have is a 2*. He isn't quite going to cut it for act 5 where I face degen on every fight. He is a very rare champion to try and get, I would have to put act5 on hold for a very long time if I had to wait for him, I would sooner give up the game. Flare is quite a disgusting global node and it just seems like a money grab given that there is no way around the loss of health other than using potions.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Well, it might be called degeneration on living beings. But on machines it is called deterioration I believe. Not a native speaker. So it actually is quite logical it works on them. But it being less potent would indeed be nice.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Mate just play aggressively and you’ll beat flare
  • bruhmomento69bruhmomento69 Posts: 157
    Bruh flare isn't hard, just hit em
    you hit like a truck and don't keep on turtling or it'll get ya kill
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Lol flare is one of the most fun nodes imo, if it’s that tough to you get some health potions from ROL
    I have found a few ways around it now. Yeah I do ROL from time to time but I find doing expert proving grounds is more rewarding. I still think that it would be cool if #robots had a resistance to degen, it kind of makes sense for a robot to decay at a slower rate given their space age technology.
    In the kang level flare was real easy, the champs i had to fight i could go all out but it doesn't work so well against unstoppable and evasive champions.