**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If you could make one minor change to the game what would it be?

Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
edited April 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I would change Summoner Advancement Milestones.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    I would make drax visible
    And bring back Duel Credits
  • Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    Also would add a 6* basic arena for cav and up.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Remove donation costs
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Remove all the bugs. Edit: (Nvm, that seems like a big change, lol). So for small changes, get rid of those useless offers that most of the player base don't even bother looking at them. Make Dormammu incinerate immune lol.
  • Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Take away the help button for champs on cd in arena, and just reduce the time it takes for them to recharge. I mean if they take away the request help on those champs, I'd probably be fine with no time reduction on them.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★

those pop up offers nobody buys after crystal openings? Gone.

I agree they're annoying but that's not an MCOC exclusive issue.. Play any other game and they have their version of it.
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Arena milestones and daily alliance events grant shards based on progression. Ex. Premium for Conqueror and below, GM for Uncollected, and so on.
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    Well im gonna list my 2 things id like changing

When needing to use Small Energy to option to open more than 1

When popping crystals option to pop more than 10 at a time
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

A bookmarker or checkpoint that puts my quests where I left off from last played. Like in event quest if I'm exploring uncollected leave it on the difficulty I'm working on instead of putting it back to cavalier difficulty.

Similarly in Story, if I'm exploring act 5 stop putting it back to act 6 and leave it to act 5.

This would be so nice and what I’d add.
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 863 ★★★
    I would want to get rid of the energy! Or at least reduce the energy per step to 1 instead of 3
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    I have two, related:

-- When you finish a path in a quest, the screen should return you to the chapter you were in, not the final chapter. For example, in the monthly EQ, I do a completion run, and then explore each chapter. But each time I finish a path in chapters 1 and 2, the game returns me to chapter 3.

-- When you enter a quest, if you do not move from the opening node, you should be able to adjust your roster without leaving and navigating back to the chapter. Or have a Spectate button for the EQ.

There is just a lot of needless clicking required that could be easily avoided IMO.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Multiply Sentry's damage output by 5.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Multiply Sentry's damage output by 5.

5*0 is still 0

Tbh tho, his damage isn't that bad.
    Hmm maybe. Saw the opportunity and took it