**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help with Act 6.3.6

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
can someone explain the 'destructive feedback' node on the final boss CAIW and the strategy to beat it?

Sometimes the fight starts with the blue shield (destructive feedback), sometimes with yellow shield. Sometimes when the timer ends at the beginning, another blue shield pops up right away. Shouldn't there be a cool down period?

Try to get TB, please help. Right now I'm trying to use ghost (and wasp) and CG.

Whats my strategy should be?

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    With ghost you’re gonna need hood.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    I just try it again and the blue shield (destructive feedback) activated 3 times back to back with no cool down! Am I missing something?
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    doctorb said:

can someone explain the 'destructive feedback' node on the final boss CAIW and the strategy to beat it?

Sometimes the fight starts with the blue shield (destructive feedback), sometimes with yellow shield. Sometimes when the timer ends at the beginning, another blue shield pops up right away. Shouldn't there be a cool down period?

Try to get TB, please help. Right now I'm trying to use ghost (and wasp) and CG.

It appears you're mistaken
    Blue shield thingy is not destructive feedback it's capiw's ability were as yellow one is destructive feedback
    Best counter for him is ghost with hood don't let him touch you ...
    So how should I be approaching this node?
    Should I hit him once to activate it then avoid him till yellow shield disappear?
    Should I just be trying to parry/stun till yellow shield disappear?
    Numan said:

doctorb said:

Blue shield thingy is not destructive feedback it's capiw's ability were as yellow one is destructive feedback
    Thank u for clearing up the shield confusion. That helped a lot.

Completed it. Another question down. One more act to go. Basically I just avoided him when yellow shield active. When it's down, attacked him.
  • doctorb said:

Numan said:

doctorb said:

Completed it. Another question down. One more act to go. Basically I just avoided him when yellow shield active. When it's down, attacked him.
    nice work. that is an annoying fight.

doctorb said:

Numan said:

doctorb said:

nice work. that is an annoying fight.
    Ty.