**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Press fight - Game freezes

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Still around, it seems. Waaaaaay less inconvenience than before on my new phone, but still an issue nonetheless. Bumping this thread on behalf of many other users in much more pain than me due to the issue.
  • drizztthedarkdrizztthedark Posts: 1
    Name: drizztthedark
    Device and Model: galaxy a21
    Device Operating System: Android10
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: latest update as of 3/19/21
    Game Mode: Alliance Quest
    Description of the Issue: when entering fight the game freezes after touching the fight option and then goes to loading screen and then crashes resulting in half of the champions life being stolen. Only happens in aq, aw, eq, etc load just fine.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Happened to me while launching AW fight...
    Free kill for the other team and a few revives lost to heal my champion
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Good news Folks! The issue will be resolved on the next February 29th :smile:

Unfortunately not.
    This issue is also affecting me
    Can't even do LOL or abyss now
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

People quit AQ because of this issue.
    It's been going on for month's but when a bug benefits a Player it is immediately patched
    Fix your game kabam

It seems that map 4 or lower doesn't have the freezing issue tho
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Good news Folks! The issue will be resolved on the next February 29th :smile:

Unfortunately not.
    This issue is also affecting me
    Can't even do LOL or abyss now
    Same here. I can't do AQ Map higher than 4 either. It's mind numbing doing the same map over and over again. I'm considering taking a break until they fix themselves
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Hey everyone, we've passed the extra info along to the rest of the team.

Almost 9 months now, and I believe this is the last mod post in this thread. Can't believe the "team" would take so long, and yet no tangible response as of now. Pretty sure this comment is gonna get deleted tho :/
    They linked someone to the post today so they are aware of it's existence
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    New update, same problem.😔
  • ABLE_G19ABLE_G19 Posts: 18
    Samsung A12
    Android 10
    Cellular and WiFi
    I click on the Alliance Quest fight and it loads till infinity, and when I restart I come back with half health.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Hopefully next update will fix this issue.
  • bruhmomento69bruhmomento69 Posts: 157
    Please have a crash fix next update
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    2 days of map 6 and 5 times this has happened to me entering fights, 5 pots wasted topping my health back up. This has been ongoing for over a year. Why can't it be fixed to the benefit of your customers?

The more cynical would say it was left as a bug to ensure resources were spent. I will give the benefit of the doubt to you, but it has not and never has been mentioned in bug fixes despite how widespread it is.

edit: Had a look and I posted this same issue in this same thread over 4 months ago...
  • Original_ShockzOriginal_Shockz Posts: 11
    I have a Samsung galaxy s21 5g and every time i go into fights my game freezes for a split second every couple off minutes and it makes the game so hard to play and do a quest without being ko'ed
  • AnjelykaAnjelyka Posts: 5
    I was told by Kabam tech support that the freezing and crashing as soon as I press fight was due to my old device but when I change to a newer version of my android it's still going on. It happens in all modes which worries me due to upcoming AW season, where every crash counts as a death and we lose bonus pts.
  • U02tmnU02tmn Posts: 1
    I have samsung a12 can not enter aq map 5 and rol. Loading screen infinite.... pls fix this now and forever
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    kabam, I'm tired
  • TR2210TR2210 Posts: 13
    Yeah, guys this problem also happens with me also When I press fight button games freezes & After 5-10 second they starts loading & games take indefinite loading it's happen with me last 2months I'll complain to kabam for this issue but they doesn't solve my issue