**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Lets get better ban excuses

Hello.
I was beamed into space by envading aliens and while I was being violated by their alien probe they managed to hack my account and install a mod that was going to be used to hypnotize all mcoc players in hopes to start the enslavement of human race.

Fortunately i managed to fight off the aliens by sweet talking the female alien guard outside my cell and managed to disintegrate the envading crew after a battle to the death and getting my hands on an alien ray gun. During my crash landing from outer space and the chaos of the night i quickly realized i needed to log on to mcoc or lose my monthly reward streak totally forgetting the alien mod put on my device. Please kabam have heart and unban me.

Comments

• Ha nice touch to continue the initial story
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    plizz unban my acount. my friend hack my accoun and complete LOL for me
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Hey! It thought the title of this play was better excuse to ban! Not unban! But it did hold my interest...had a good beat and was easy to dance to! So...good luck...(but don't contact on em buying it!)
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Let's get better in playing the game , except using hacks and mods . Play fair , play well , no cry .
  • My 4 year old got super lucky and got a 5 star Thanos from a quest crystal and now I’m BAN?!?!?
    Might I suggest you all password protect your phones??? Just sayin...evil nieces happen! Ya gotta take steps! Or pay the price..
  • TheObiJuanTheObiJuan Posts: 43
    Your error is in assuming all bans are valid. Just because they ban someone doesn’t mean it’s not an error and doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be reversed. It may be in a minority of cases, but certainly you wouldn’t like to be mocked if you woke up to a permanent ban for 3rd party software when you know damn well you have never used any. It happens.
  • edited October 2017
    TheObiJuan wrote: »
    Your error is in assuming all bans are valid. Just because they ban someone doesn’t mean it’s not an error and doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be reversed. It may be in a minority of cases, but certainly you wouldn’t like to be mocked if you woke up to a permanent ban for 3rd party software when you know damn well you have never used any. It happens.
    Relax. I am not mocking guys who got banned when they shouldn’t. I am mocking some of the ridiculous excuses we have seen this week including guys who even admitted to cheating and beg to come back. Sorry you were offended
    "Bong"
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    I was Kidnapped and locked in the trunk of a car, but I was able to grind arenas for a couple hours while they drove to the airport, threw me into luggage and I was flown across the country where I resumed playing AW. That's why records show my account being used in two different parts of the country, I Swear I wasn't account sharing! Please Un-ban me!!!
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    Seriously I didn't realize just how many people have younger brothers who download hacks.

It's funny cause I regularly deal with people pleading to be unbanned on reddit and I swear 99/100 times it's "but my friend logged in and said all those nasty things not me!"

Every. Single. Time.

It's equivalent to telling a cop "you only had 2 beers" if he asks you how much you had to drink. Pro tip, if you're gonna be stupid enough to get behind the wheel after drinking don't tell a cop you only had 2 beers, that automatically tells him you've had 5+.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Somone on the otherside of the world logged into my account somehow, then they hacked to give me lots of units.

Then the nice hacker proceeded to beat rol& lol&boss rush & the goldblum challenge for me and i got me bunch of champions in the process but I don't know how they got into my account maybe they read my mind or spied on me.

I didn't pay the anything, nope nope nope I don't know how they got in or why they would beat for me considering they are a stranger so unban me please.

Or I didn't know there was a specific exploit that requires involves me bringing doc oc into that quest I only ran it once please believe me. Takes screenshot it shows YouTube and watched list , shows inventory I got all this naturally please don't ban me for doing it once and ranking up tons of champions ignore the screenshots.

A ghost got into my phone while I was out and was kind enough to beat the content and left a voicemail for me but I don't have it anymore please believe I wouldn't lie crosses fingers while downloading mod tools.

For my birthday my significant other or family member stole my phone and beat all content for me then I logged on.

Santa gave me an early Christmas a new phone with the game downloaded and everything beat for me at level 20 with my tops at 1k.
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    MOTHERSUCK WHY I HEK?! UNBEND PLIZZ KABAN
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    A mine control mutant enter my brains n made me run mods n beat lol even tho I don't wunt to but I cnt stop his mine control cuz he a moar powerful mutant then me n now my acct is bent. Can I haz my acct back plz cuz I dint reely do n e thin it wuz dat mine ctrl. Plz understand and shoe mercy im big time marvel fan #1 here 4 fun so lets have fun n unbend my acct.