**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Level required to Rank 3 a 6* champ

NobitaNobita Posts: 13
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I recently got my first tier 5 class catalyst from act 6. And I have doctor doom as my 6* rank 2 champ who I wanted to rank up. And luckily I got a mystic catalyst for him but when I checked I have 5 tier 5 basic catalyst out of which 3 are in inventory and 2 in overflow I need 4 of them in my inventory for my doom I am at level 54
At what level you guys think I get to have 4 of them In my inventory space.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    I'm at lvl 56 and it's still 3 so most likely it'll be level 60.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    I am afraid it is 60, as I have had a similar discussion wth another summonner. I am not 100% sure tho
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    You might wanna get the sigil
  • aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147
    It's 60 i'm at lvl 59 and still the same
  • DönerminoDönermino Posts: 94
    Nobita said:

Omg so I need to push 60 that's to much I was happy that I am gonna be throbreaker soon but maybe it's gonna take a while thanks guys

Just grind act 4 with xp boosts on
  • NobitaNobita Posts: 13
    Doing the same from level 51:(
  • A7madD1wA7madD1w Posts: 103

I think Kabam is too lax for players. You shouldn't be cavalier without act 4 exploration, let alone thronebreaker.

it's not like act 4 explo is hard content, there's no reason why it should be necessary
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Nobita said:

Omg so I need to push 60 that's to much I was happy that I am gonna be throbreaker soon but maybe it's gonna take a while thanks guys

Do act 4 exploration. You got super lucky on your t5cc and you need to grind some more lower content to get to lvl 60.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    im not doing act 6 till i am level 60 not even completion
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

im not doing act 6 till i am level 60 not even completion

I'm halfway through level 57 and i'm done with 7.1 exp. It doesn't really matter about the order since I'm exploring Act 4 for xp right now. It actually seems to get lots of xp as a couple hours of Colossus synergy team blasting through paths almost took me up 1/2 a level.
  • NobitaNobita Posts: 13
    I explored 4.4 and 4.3 fully with 50%xp boost and now I am 58 I think it might take 2 more days for me to become thronebreaker but yahh act 4 paths are one of the wrost once...really annoying