**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

HUGE DECISION!!!

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Gonna become thronebreaker after this one rank but who do I do? Both are unduped. The other choice is hit monkey. Don’t know y it’s giving me one pill option. Need help on this decision

HUGE DECISION!!! 91 votes

Black widow deadly origin
34%
RaganatorTerraSpicyslicerKamikaze_TurtleUnsilentyuwAustin555555Luke9523StevieManWonderdot_dittoAnnihilator13_MaratoxBerjibsMentalboy1SwarmOfRavensA7madD1wunstablechildADwar616Dawnbringer_1ChaosMax1012 31 votes
Hit monkey
65%
TristanFoxhero007SungjJBC89Hammerbro_64Furious_Fighter1rcm2017SociopathKDSuperFlash10RockyshockyQuattrucciRockypantherxQacobKill_GreyLordSmasherẞlооdEtjamaMobile_P0tat0Des99KRANꓘ 60 votes
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Im biased.
  • Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    Hit monkey
    Hey guys thx for participating. It would be nice if u could tell me exactly why u think I should rank up that chsmp
  • Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    Hit monkey
    Aldo which one makes monthly cav easier
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Hit Monkey has more damage.
    BWDO is more fun though.
    Personally I'd say BWDO is overall better
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Hit monkey
    He has a bit more hard utility, although both are great and fun and don’t need their sig
  • PaulyoriPaulyori Posts: 230
    edited April 2021
    If you want to enjoy the fight then bwdo i think is best.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Hit monkey
    Cap45 said:

Hey guys thx for participating. It would be nice if u could tell me exactly why u think I should rank up that chsmp

Wouldn’t voting on your poll kind of defeat the purpose
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Hit monkey
    I don’t have a BWDO above 4* so I’ve never really tested her.

But I’d still vote Hit-Monkey because, well, monke
  • Haunted_ghoštHaunted_ghošt Posts: 75
    Hit-monkey is slightly more clunky to play so a restrictive match ups will more often make him a less viable option they’re very on par to each other though
  • Mentalboy1Mentalboy1 Posts: 171
    Black widow, I have her r4 she is awsome. Fun to play, quick to dash back and hits deal damage over time with shock damage.
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Hit monkey
    I have a r4 hm and he surely is skill corvus. Tye only problem is that he lacks block prof and has less health. At r3, health wont be an issue and he hits like a truck. 10k per 3 hits excluding bleed damage from a 5r4. I have bwdo but I didnt use her, so idk but you definitely won't regret taking monkey up. U can see some yt vids as well to make a decision. Also hm is very suicide friendly.
  • Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    Hit monkey if u run suicides, BW otherwise