**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Who are the top 5 best champs in the game?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Pedro2611Pedro2611 Posts: 33

Guys do you agree doom is better than mags??

They are exchangable yes, this is just based in my experience. Remember that all of this is subjective :)
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Pedro2611 said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Ermagawd quake wasn't even in his top 5. Mods, please ban this man

Damn you guys are really burning me for not putting Quake in the top 5 😨😨
    I mean, quake counters unblockable unstoppable evade miss auto-block vivified thorns block damage most forms of regen biohazard do not go gentle backblast freezer burn EMP mod glancing micro-reflect and that is just a very VERY small amount of all the things she counters
  • Options
    SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Quake
    Ghost
    Doom
    Nick
    Red mags
  • Options
    Pedro2611Pedro2611 Posts: 33
    Ebony_Naw said:

Pedro2611 said:

They are exchangable yes, this is just based in my experience. Remember that all of this is subjective :)
    "Top 5 best champs in the game" is not a subjective topic. Not to be nitpicky, but that would be your 5 favorite champs in the game. Some people don't like quake's style, which is fine. But on an objective list, she is still the best champ
    How is this not subjective? One champ just can't be "the best champ" objectivly
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Pedro2611 said:

1.Ronin
    2.Tigra
    3.Dragon Man
    4.OG Wolvie
    5.CMM

That's a very... interesting list.
    *accurate

I definitely agree.
  • Options
    ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Honestly, top 3 are easy (if its long form content then of course Aegon no1)

Quake, Ghost and Doom are the comfy top 3. Behind them, theres more of a debate.

My personal picks would be Nick and Warlock
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,750 ★★★★★
    1. Venom
    2. Nick Fury
    3. CapIW
    4. Sorcerer Supreme
    5. Sentinel

Why those? Bcs in my hands, these champs work the best for most content in-game. I know there are champs who could rival these, but I got years of experience with my top5 and I mastered their moveset. So while most people say Doom is best, I don't have him, dunno his moveset and don't have the feel of playing him in my fingers.

Seriously tho, bad champ in good hands >> good champ in bad hands
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    1) Quake: You all know why

2) Ghost: Unblockable specials, playstyle that allows you to end every fight at 100% health, unique playstyle allowing you to bypass certain interactions, practically DOT debuff immune, crazy damage, evade counter that doesn't require much change in gameplay, guarenteed crits, many buffs, not reliant on debuffs, etc.

3) Omega: Insane damage with high sig which becomes even more insane with suicides, bypasses all damage-back at base, tons of DOT bypassing certain nodes and damage caps, can completely bypass debuff shrug off and tenacity, arguably more valuable than a double immune with poison immunity and bleed resistance, insane regen mechanics which includes: easy 10% health regen of sp1, even more insane regen of sp3 which can go upwards of 40% health, willpower healing at the start of the fight with suicides and anywhere with bleed.

Bonus things which I like about Omega: Generally has a versatile playstyle so isn't restricted by some nodes, you have to be agressive with him making him good certain nodes and opponents(like the one which places degen if you don't hit in 6 seconds), long specials which makes him good for "timer-based" stuff like Bane and Enroaching Stun.

4) Red Mags: Insane damage against metal champions which can finish most opponents with one rotation, 70% AAR that can become 100% with Pacify, miss and autoblock counter, access to many buffs and debuffs, multiple ways of dealing damage (sp2,sp3,bleed or armor break + sp3), perfect block, pretty nice sig ability which makes him even more tanky, bleed and shock resistance allowing some nice willpower healing.

Bonus things about Mags and Omega: They have some nice synergies with other OP and powerful mutants and can fit nicely in a team of mutants making them quite a deadly team of champs that can handle most things.

5) Doom: Insane Damage, high prestige, massive tank with his aura and high block proficiency, easy openings to stun and can reliably stun-lock an opponent if there are enough buffs, one of the best power controls in the game that completely shuts down an opponent, nice buff control, shock and armor break immune which is nice to counter cosmics, access to guarenteed crits if needed.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,351 ★★★★★
    Guardian
    Red mags
    Quake
    Cgr
    Havok
  • Options
    UOG5UOG5 Posts: 55
    edited April 2021
    ghost/quake i believe both are 1st
    doom