**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena 2.0 - Update??

DuffMcGruffDuffMcGruff Posts: 401 β˜…β˜…β˜…
After hearing that there was intentions to update arena, I was really excited. Is there any update on this that I’ve missed or has it gotten swept under the rug like the other updates to game that were planned...? 🧐🧐🧐

Comments

• WardenclockWardenclock Posts: 4 β˜…
    edited April 2021
    Giant roadmap I believe. Wish they revisisted it monthly, because there are so many wonderful things they purposefully left out.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    PLS UPDATE ARENA
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Dev Diary as of 3 Jul 2020:

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    please note they said maybe in 12 months and could still be doing a lot of work on it
  • TrevenorfTrevenorf Posts: 53 β˜…
    If I'm not incorrect, a couple months ago they tried to improve arena but when they push the "update" the game broke so they have to reverse the change and that's why everything is still the same πŸ˜…
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Trevenorf said:

If I'm not incorrect, a couple months ago they tried to improve arena but when they push the "update" the game broke so they have to reverse the change and that's why everything is still the same πŸ˜…

They tried to remove the deathmatches by automatically matching you up with teams double to 3x your PI. Having to face the same team of R3 Doom, Warlock, and Cap IW for 22 straight matches was a horrible fix.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If they don’t have illusions of grandeur then people will not have anything to look forward to. Means people will quit. They have to come out with words that will keep people around longer. Hopes that by then they are invested too much to quit.
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 β˜…β˜…
    I smell "soon"
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 362 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Early June or Soon