**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worst side eq rant..!!!

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
So whoever design this side event monthly quest seriously guys wtf??? I mean Rng rewards i know there have been always such side events such as portals etc...but level of difficulty for such rng rewards is **** not worth it ...i mean its not fair for all i mean some player might get if rng sucks nothing at all....side event quest are meant to be fun and rewarding but i dont see this as much help for progressing/endgame players....on the top of that random bosses/random matchups + 3 champs only for rng rewards ( i mean maybe you may end up only getting gold/t4b shards ) this is my opinion purely but maybe not even January side eq looking good it was grinding as hell but atleast rewards were fixed...!!!! This is worst side eq..!!!

Comments

• Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★

As a thronebreaker player... the first one I did I got nothing but 5* sig stones. . But I need to do all the fights in order to gain the rewards for the end of the month... awesome...

Ditto
  • ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    for today's one I got only t4cc fragments. not happy
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    My initial reaction wasn't good either, but I'm going to give it a week or two to see if it evens out. Will track the amount of 6* shards and see if on pace with other events.
  • RicitonRiciton Posts: 106
    I like how you search out champions to obtain the key once per day. It adds a little more fun to the game and it feels less like a grind doing it daily. I do feel though it is over powered for puny rewards. Having to fight a spiderman with mix master, spry and the strength to k.o a rank 4 5* Apocalypse from 90% health with a 5 hit combo just for 700 tier 1 alpha fragments is pathetic.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

So whoever design this side event monthly quest seriously guys wtf??? I mean Rng rewards i know there have been always such side events such as portals etc...but level of difficulty for such rng rewards is **** not worth it ...i mean its not fair for all i mean some player might get if rng sucks nothing at all....side event quest are meant to be fun and rewarding but i dont see this as much help for progressing/endgame players....on the top of that random bosses/random matchups + 3 champs only for rng rewards ( i mean maybe you may end up only getting gold/t4b shards ) this is my opinion purely but maybe not even January side eq looking good it was grinding as hell but atleast rewards were fixed...!!!! This is worst side eq..!!!

100% agree, they are so out of touch with the community, its why more players leave every month.
    Here we go again. Randomnly saying more and more people leave every month just for the sake of it.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Riciton said:

I like how you search out champions to obtain the key once per day. It adds a little more fun to the game and it feels less like a grind doing it daily. I do feel though it is over powered for puny rewards. Having to fight a spiderman with mix master, spry and the strength to k.o a rank 4 5* Apocalypse from 90% health with a 5 hit combo just for 700 tier 1 alpha fragments is pathetic.

You got hit? 😂
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,358 ★★★★★
    I actually like it now that I don't have to grind the 125 fights.
    If you skip lots of fights when you didn't want the rewards it would have been fine, but the solo objectives ruined it.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    I only took fights for 5/6* shards, t2a, t4/5b and managed to clock the 125 fights milestone. It isn’t that many.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    It was a decent sq imo... all they should've changed is the RNG. They should've at least made the chance to proc everything became equal or something around the lines of that (I understand this could be a bit op in some scenarios)
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    Worst worst...........worst eq ever