**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If you could make one minor change to the game what would it be?

2»

Comments

• Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★
    Help All
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 564 ★★★
    Better AW and AQ rewards, and remove the 3* from the cavalier crystals
  • Wine_LoverWine_Lover Posts: 83
    Probably a dumb thing, but I’d change Wolverine’s heavy animation. The flip never seemed right for his character to me.
  • NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 194
    Bring back iron fist’s yellow gloves
  • remove all the dialogues
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★

Change the PHC shards to 3* shards, both milestones 1k and 2k

Change the 3* shards to 4* shards

Change the 4* shards to 100 5* shards

Increase the 5* shards to 500, 1000

Increase the 6* shards to 500

Feel like this could be a huge boost to AQ focused alliances so they dont have to do war
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Remove arena, what a terrible game mode.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Update the mastery UI
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I would make Wish Crystals an actual thing, and limit it to 10 champs, greatly increasing odds of getting a champ you actually want.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Werewrym said:

Remove arena, what a terrible game mode.

Bite your tongue, sir!
  • DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197
    More rewards for not taking a single hit in quests or arena.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Not sure if this is minor but having AW give a new currency so we can buy shards and stuff from a new shop like glory from AQ
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

Since I have now realized the change must be lawful good and not chaotic evil:
    Masteries are free to switch up and change, and you can save various mastery builds

This!
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    If I absolutely had to make one change it would have to be free mastery changes. I would love to pick and choose when I fight with Suicides or not with a click of button. It would lead to more competitive wars as well and I maximize my full roster without slowly chipping away at my unit stash. I don't like switching suicides so my Doom, and Sorcerer Supreme barely get used to name a couple.
  • ADwar616ADwar616 Posts: 76

I would make drax visible

And bring back Duel Credits
    Hol up... I was on quite a long break and hence have no idea about this. So those duel credits are gone?
  • ADwar616ADwar616 Posts: 76
    An " Ask help for all" button in the arenas.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Allow for an arena where u can "practice" fight any boss (eq, acts, AoL, ....) under those same conditions with same buffs and debuffs. 😊
  • A7madD1wA7madD1w Posts: 103
    bring back stamina refills
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    I’d change my 6* CAIW to awakened sig 200. Pretty minor change overall to the game. Don’t think it would drastically affect things.

But really it would be a better duel feature. Duel straight from the champions tab, and can choose the rarity level of the duel.
  • BarryMcCaulkinerBarryMcCaulkiner Posts: 178 ★★
    No energy system. Just play as much as you want.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    More solo-friendly play.

Mainly a source of Glory: if you're not in an alliance then the resource situation is basically saying "Just don't play", which is honestly bad for Kabam's bottom line.

Naturally it'd be less rewarding than co-op play (lower obtainable glory per prestige, no AQ crystals, etc.), but it would allow players to actually take healthy breaks to prevent, y'know, burnout.
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    Remove opponent sp3 from arena, so fights can be finished sooner.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

More solo-friendly play.

Mainly a source of Glory: if you're not in an alliance then the resource situation is basically saying "Just don't play", which is honestly bad for Kabam's bottom line.

Naturally it'd be less rewarding than co-op play (lower obtainable glory per prestige, no AQ crystals, etc.), but it would allow players to actually take healthy breaks to prevent, y'know, burnout.

More solo friendly play would be awesome. I co-sign this message.

I was asking for a solo incursions to play where we could get real rewards.