**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Always 1%

It’s dang annoying... I’m sure that the last hits have to kill the opponent, hands off the phone cuz I’m thinking it’s done and they end up with 1% .... screwed up. I have plenty more screens of this -.-

Comments

• HerizonHazeHerizonHaze Posts: 33
    Nah, it’s like your Last 4 Hits do so much damage that in Theorie the fifth Hit have to kill them, but they last at 1% that’s the point. I have hundreds of screenshots...
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I feel I notice this most often when I am trying to complete a Daily Objective (End fight with heavy, DoT effect, SP1/2/3), where I think that X-attack is enough to end the fight and give me a count towards the Objective. Most of the time, Corvus' SP2 KO's the enemy, yet when I am trying to go for the SP2 daily objective, it seems more often than not the enemy will just end up at 1-2% health.

This is likely just psychology - we pay attention more to when something does happen rather than the times it doesn't happen.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    We notice the 1% much more because we are so close to the end of the fight. I mean, you notice it when your champion has exactly 1% left but do you care much if your champion has 72% health?
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I learned a lot from this Thread
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I see 100% health more then I see any other health. Crazy someone’s view in the game is opposite to mine.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

The one and only champ who does this **** confirmed is Hela. no matter whether you have a 100 neurotoxins or buff immuntiy or fate seal or concussion she'll dealt on 1% for half a second before dying

Not if she has a stagger on her that nullifies the cheat death. But another than that, yes that applies to her.

Also, of course this happens if there is a Heimdall synergy on the other team in arena.