**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dormammu buff

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
So it doesnt really matter if the rumors are true or not. I guess it will happen some day anyways and as the owner of a r3 6* this is really a plea to kabam to please not overcomplicate things. There are certain champions that have some amazing animations and utility and truly the only thing they need is more dmg. Please dont go overboard taking away anything. Switching animations or feel the need to add anything else then higher dmg. Even with his current dmg i really like this champ and theres really no denying dmg increase is all he needs

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Also have a R3 Dorm.

Please don't pull a Hood with any potential Dorm buff. All he needs is a number tune-up for his damage. Amazing utility and super fun playstyle.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    His heavy reach is kinda bad, iirc
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

He honestly has an amazing base to work with, and he's an incredibly powerful character in the comics; I'm expecting his buff to suck big-time.

I hope you're wrong about the buff sucking. Dorm can be so useful and honestly deserves a buff.

#MORELEGITMCOCVILLAINS
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    absolutely rubbish that he isn't the buffed champion. honestly, Kabam has been buffing a lot of unpopular champs like civil warrior and angela who no1 really cares about. While popular champs like cyclops, dormammu, kamala khan, groot, etc all go unbuffed
    ddom said:

absolutely rubbish that he isn't the buffed champion. honestly, Kabam has been buffing a lot of unpopular champs like civil warrior and angela who no1 really cares about. While popular champs like cyclops, dormammu, kamala khan, groot, etc all go unbuffed

Did the patch notes come out? Is it true he's not on the buff list for may? I'm looking
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

ddom said:

Did the patch notes come out? Is it true he's not on the buff list for may? I'm looking
    Pretty sure it’s fake
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★

ddom said:

Pretty sure it’s fake
    We'll know in 4 hours +.
    slacker said:

ddom said:

Pretty sure it’s fake
    We'll know in 4 hours +.
    I think Hawkeye will receive a buff soon as well. I think he's useful for beginning players, but a buff may make him useful for end game players.

I hope the info comes out soon so all the speculation can go away.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Perhaps change his regen ability. The amount of hoops you’ve to jump through to get it make it a waste of time for me.
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    I agree and also am crossing my fingers dormmy is on the short list for an update. Nice kit, noodle fists.
  • increase his block prof and damage and we are good. Im really excited for a dorm buff.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    He just needs damage. The utility is great on this guy. Double immunities and some real nice power control. Just heavily boost his base damage and he should be fine.
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★

slacker said:

ddom said:

Pretty sure it’s fake
    We'll know in 4 hours +.
    I think Hawkeye will receive a buff soon as well. I think he's useful for beginning players, but a buff may make him useful for end game players.

I said to an alliance mate that all he needs is Power Gain. If he had it like Hype, he'd be insane good stacking bleeds.
    ŁŤÇ said:

slacker said:

ddom said:

Pretty sure it’s fake
    We'll know in 4 hours +.

I said to an alliance mate that all he needs is Power Gain. If he had it like Hype, he'd be insane good stacking bleeds.
    I'd like to see him be able to change his debuffs to be able to do shock, incinerate besides bleed. Additionally some kind of ability accuracy reduction based off of debuffs. That would take care of him and poof - new R5
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

ddom said:

Pretty sure it’s fake
    All the leaks so far have been legit. Jabari panther , silver can, crossbones, howard the duck , shang chi and mn
    is it the same source? I haven’t seen a photo or anything myself so
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    hope it's true !!! wanted this Monster buff

If he gets buffed I hope he gets better numbers and better access to nullify

Like almost every other mystic!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure he’s just getting a tweak/moderate buff. So increase some damage numbers, give him incinerate immunity and simplify his regen. That would be great
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Perhaps change his regen ability. The amount of hoops you’ve to jump through to get it make it a waste of time for me.

It's not, his regen heals for like 30% and the hardest part is to get to sp3

If he gets buffed I hope he gets better numbers and better access to nullify

Like almost every other mystic!
    He can already literally nullify every single buff of off an opponent with an sp1 if hes imbued which is also super easy to get so his nullify is already good

DORMAMMU BUFF LETS GOOOOOOO IM HYPED THIS BETTER BE TRUE. DORMAMMU IS LITERALLY GONNA BE THE BEST MYSTIC IF HIS BLOCK PROF AND DAMAGE IS BETTER. HES ALREADY TOP 3 NO CAP

I have to agree.
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    @MegaSkater67 ready to jump in?

This guy wrote a book on how to use Dorm efficiently and correctly.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

• ChobblyChobbly Posts: 831 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Incinerate immunity would be nice, but even if he just gets an uptick to damage output I'll be happy. The kit is pretty solid and already had plenty of utility, save the fact that he hits like a wet fish.