**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Level required to Rank 3 a 6* champ

NobitaNobita Posts: 13
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I recently got my first tier 5 class catalyst from act 6. And I have doctor doom as my 6* rank 2 champ who I wanted to rank up. And luckily I got a mystic catalyst for him but when I checked I have 5 tier 5 basic catalyst out of which 3 are in inventory and 2 in overflow I need 4 of them in my inventory for my doom I am at level 54
At what level you guys think I get to have 4 of them In my inventory space.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    I'm at lvl 56 and it's still 3 so most likely it'll be level 60.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I am afraid it is 60, as I have had a similar discussion wth another summonner. I am not 100% sure tho
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    You might wanna get the sigil
  • aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147
    It's 60 i'm at lvl 59 and still the same
  • DönerminoDönermino Posts: 94
    Nobita said:

Omg so I need to push 60 that's to much I was happy that I am gonna be throbreaker soon but maybe it's gonna take a while thanks guys

Just grind act 4 with xp boosts on
  • NobitaNobita Posts: 13
    Doing the same from level 51:(
  • A7madD1wA7madD1w Posts: 103

I think Kabam is too lax for players. You shouldn't be cavalier without act 4 exploration, let alone thronebreaker.

it's not like act 4 explo is hard content, there's no reason why it should be necessary
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Nobita said:

Omg so I need to push 60 that's to much I was happy that I am gonna be throbreaker soon but maybe it's gonna take a while thanks guys

Do act 4 exploration. You got super lucky on your t5cc and you need to grind some more lower content to get to lvl 60.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    im not doing act 6 till i am level 60 not even completion
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

im not doing act 6 till i am level 60 not even completion

I'm halfway through level 57 and i'm done with 7.1 exp. It doesn't really matter about the order since I'm exploring Act 4 for xp right now. It actually seems to get lots of xp as a couple hours of Colossus synergy team blasting through paths almost took me up 1/2 a level.
  • NobitaNobita Posts: 13
    I explored 4.4 and 4.3 fully with 50%xp boost and now I am 58 I think it might take 2 more days for me to become thronebreaker but yahh act 4 paths are one of the wrost once...really annoying