**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Disappointed and disgusted

While trying to complete Act6.2 the final boss champion endlessly getting unstoppable even when staggered. Felf something wrong but kept going because already had spend few hundred units getting to him. As result, ended up wasting all of the units more than 7000 units.
I dont know maybe 6 yrs of playing this game is not enough to cope with all those complicated coding.
Its just becoming too much and its not like the server is stable to control all the movements.
Well kabam you just lost a loyal customer and im sure there has been many and more will stop spending.

Comments

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Wait 7,000 units on one fight? Who did you you. And why didn’t you just back out and wait a bit and try again with better champs?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

I freak out when I use like 3 team revives on a boss....No idea what would compel someone to toss 7k units out the door without thinking maybe I'm not ready for this yet?

I get annoyed if I have to use 1 revive, couldn’t imagine 7k units.
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Dude you should have just restarted...he is easy compared to how he was before...!!! Anyways just remember from next time if you think its like big or something just restart the game and try again...!!
  • Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    Either this has to be a complete lie or you just wanted to be mad kabam for something so you decided to do this.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    7k ? Bruhh ..if that was Abyss i understand , but Champion boss ? Heck no. And just to let you know Champion boss has increased ability accuracy so he can still go unstoppable .Whom did you use ?
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    7k units on post nerf champion? This is just a skill issue, you should have waited until you were ready to do it.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

7k units on post nerf champion? This is just a skill issue, you should have waited until you were ready to do it.

Probably deeper then just a skill issue 🙄
    Lmao