**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My update version 16.0

Electro
Now immune to shock damage.
When he is under a shock debuff he takes no damage and gains 25% power while debuff is active.
NEW ABILITY
Swipe left and hold block for 4 sec and it activates REBARB. Rebarb makes Electro invisible for 10 sec and hits have a 75% chance to MISS. It has a 30 sec cool down time.

Ghost Rider.
Now immune to incenterate.
Each time an incenterate debuff is applied, it is removed and immediately converts into an additional judgement.

Dormammu
Now immune to incenterate damage as well.

Angela

Now causes bleed damage of 400 damage over 4 sec.
Bleed chance are a flat 60% chance when 3 buffs are active and increase by 10% for each addition buff added. 4 = 70% 5= 80% etc.

Collosus

When Collosus has 2 armor ups or more stacked each special applies an armor break reducing opponents armor rating by 3000 for 5 secs.
Armor breaks do not stack.

Hulk

Now immune to bleed damage.

Energy usage in quest.

For now on all spaces already explored will cost 0 energy. This will apply to monthly and permanent quests.

Duels.
Add a ‘re-duel’ tab after each duel.

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Cool the only thing is hulk is not immune to bleed more like a sort of resist I guess
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Rebarb is absurd and hulk shouldn't be immune but resistant possibly
    Other ideas are cool tho
    Also add when opening 10 featured crystals a player is guaranteed a 4*
  • EldRuNkO82EldRuNkO82 Posts: 17
    Hulk has the ability to heal wounds, so I don't know why he doesn't have regen. Even something similar to OML.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Hey that would finally make my Ghost Rider useful!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/categories/suggestion

Apart from the re-duel button and Colossus or Angela ideas which aren't bad but need changes, I can't agree with anything else.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Invisible for 10 seconds?
    Are you out of your mind?
  • Xcrøss_TRXcrøss_TR Posts: 142
    edited October 2017
    Nice Ideas !
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    I like the idea for gr, dorm, and angela.

Hulk should have reduced bleed similar to rogue (reduced timer).

Electro Rebarb makes sense, but I think it should be like crossbones fury hold back to trigger. For the 10 sec, each hit electro makes places a shock that can stack up to 5, no stun. Similar to blade (bleed), a perfect parry should place a shock on the attacker.

Collosus should place the armor break when a sp connects reducing 25% for sp1 for 10 sec, 50% for sp2 for 10 sec, and 60% armor break that remain throughout the remainder of the fight for sp3 similar to king groot sp1.