**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Parry push-back distance with Magento pre-fight

SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
So I was just doing the cav EQ exploration and noticed that the push back distance after a successful parry is more with the magneto pre-fight than otherwise. I kept whiffing the first hit of my heavy with colossus. I noticed this against hit-monkey and Jabari panther.
Is anyone else having this issue?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    His parry has been bugged since his buff.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Yeah it's been there for a while.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Can we get an update on this? This really messes up parry+heavy for colossus
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Agreed, it def messes with colossus. His parry will push him too far away so that your heavy will miss
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Yeah it's super annoying. I thought it was meant to be that way, but if its a bug they need to fix it asap.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Why are people even using mags prefight when using colossus

To ignore limber. To parry champs like Moleman/HitMonkey/CB etc.
    And this bug isn't only with Colossus. It's with every champ. If you parry a medium, you'll mostly get pushed back.
    Glad so many could confirm. If anyone can share video evidence before the mods ask to, it would be really appreciated.
    Can we get an acknowledgment of this? The bug definitely exists.