**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quest crystals...why?????

RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
I just opened 100 quest crystals...I have 60 plus 75 basic iso...to sell!!!! Why do we even get these after act 2????? Or in any quest not intended for beginners?

Comments

• Options
    What kind of reward is it supposed to be? Feels kinda like f.u.
  • Options
    SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    I feel like adding a grandmaster quest crystal could fix this for most people, but honestly im doing act 4 right now and get like 7+ of them per run through a quest and they have been a factor in being able to 4/40 a new 4 star champ every 2 weeks so i just like the free extra.
  • Options
    You fed a four star on level 75 basic iso???? Wow dude...okay I guess just one of those things I feel like 8s a slap in the face but others find useful...I got more iso than I can use...duped champs no need for things that low...don't really even concern myself about iso class...I just use em up...but not 75 points at a time...
  • Options
    SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    I can use all the ISO i can get haha. i can see that changing as i progress further into act 4 though.
  • Options
    Mine comes from duped 2s and 4s mostly. Occasionally a 3 star pitches in...
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited October 2017
    I don't bother opening those crystals and I'm sure many people even most neither do it.
    I already have hundreds maybe thousands.
    But, the inventory for catas couldn't be expanded because the bandwidth.
  • Options
    Lol I got tired of lookin at em...I usually don't let em stock up cause.its easier to sell four or five than 60 plus...
  • Options
    Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    to be fair I do get a ton of small energy refills and the occasional 10 unit pack from these.
  • Options
    I used to seems like I haven't seen one in ages...
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    I don't open them. I currently have 578 of them.
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Same with free crystals. Daily crystals. Gold crystals even PHC i got 178k in those
  • Options
    Wow surely you are sitting on at least one four???