**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Rewards update!!

Batwing2000Batwing2000 Posts: 64
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
hey guys I think its almost time to update those alliance event rewards! most of the ppl would like to see more 6* shrads ,6* signature stone and if possible alliance health pots!! now let's vote which one need serious update out of these three and share your thoughts!

Alliance Rewards update!! 164 votes

Summoner Advancement
59% 98 votes
3- days Event
8% 14 votes
Alliance war rewards
31% 52 votes

Comments

• aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147
    3 day event doesnt need buff it's for the units people care about it.
  • Batwing2000Batwing2000 Posts: 64
    looks like everyone feels the same way.... we definitely need those SA rewards update anytime soon!!
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    SA definitely hasn’t been updated in years and is long overdue
    I'll try to keep this thread online until we get an answer from them!!
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    3 day events have refills and units, something we can all use, a minor tune up would be nice.

AW will always be difficult to tune rewards, some players need to spend lots to place high, some don't need to spend at all.

Summoner Advancement is barely worth noticing at this point. Definitely the weakest of the 3.
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 251 ★★

All of these are pretty outdated. Two years back I used to wait for these to arrive so that I can pop a few crystals. Now I don't even notice them.

Oh my god yes, I remember my first alliance had people significantly better than me and they let me stay for summoner advancement to get crystals and get stronger. I used to get so excited for that.

• HarleyQuinnFanHarleyQuinnFan Posts: 42
    I hope.. Updating 3 day event rewards wouldn't take T1A out and make it more rare..

I hope.. Updating 3 day event rewards wouldn't take T1A out and make it more rare..

good point!!! and I hope they won't do that silly mistakes!!

I just wish they make alliance health pots more available by this 3 days events!! Crystal shrads are pretty trash.. and the only thing which are good is t1a, 25 units,energy refills that's it!!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Definitely need more Shrads
  • legrindlegrind Posts: 81
    All of these but summoner advancement should be first
    yeah now almost they made 6* shrads available so easily.... unlocked grandmaster Crystal's for the beginners... so.. why not upgrade SA
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

yeah now almost they made 6* shrads available so easily.... unlocked grandmaster Crystal's for the beginners... so.. why not upgrade SA

In what way have you been using the word "Shrads" instead of shards, so that when you type, it always comes out "shrads"?

In what way have you been using the word "Shrads" instead of shards, so that when you type, it always comes out "shrads"?
    oops sry for that...I didn't see it. it's just fast typing error!!😂😂
    looks like its most of the autocorrects fault!! 😂😂
    hmm most of them uses shrads more than shards..🤷‍♂️