**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Predictions for Act 7.2 Rewards

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Honestly expecting the exact same as 7.1 and I wouldn't be disappointed at all by it.
  • HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 252 ★★
    I expect slight increase from 7.1 awards(maybe 20-30% more)..... Also I expect a very minimal amount of tier3 alpha and tier6 basic such that we are able to rank one 6* champion to rank 4 on the exploration of act7.....
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★

1 t3a
    1 t6bc
    or 50% of each.
    15k 6
    6* class nexus crystal
    40 6* sig stones crystals
    40 6* sig stones
    3m gold
    2 6* generic rank up gems
    3x 25% t5cc frag crystals
    1 50% t5cc frag selector crystal

also, would love to see some t1a -t2a - t4bc - t5bc spread around paths (just like act6 t2a frags)

lmao, no way Kabams gonna give 1 full t6b and t3a. Those are the rarest resources in the game
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Think about any t3a or t6b as a percentage of what’s required to rank someone. Practically speaking, if you need 3 to rank someone up, it doesn’t matter if they give you 0 or 1 (until there are so many cash offers to cover the remainder for big spenders).

Don’t misunderstand me, please. I’m saying that I’ll try to refrain from passing judgement on whatever scraps of those resources we get (or don’t get) in 7.2 until I see the breakdown for the full act in a year.

Even if it’s 25% of each to get you started, you need 12x that to actually rank the champ. Say that you get 25-50-75 for full exploration of chapters 2/3/4, then 50% for clearing act 7 and a full one for exploring act 7. No one gets a rank 4 champ without spending a lot over a long period or just 100%ing act 7
  • MrParadoxMrParadox Posts: 23
    edited April 2021
    It will probably have t6b and t6cc
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Typhoon said:

Whatever they are, guarantee that they won't be worth the effort just like 7.1 according to the community. These threads do nothing but raise everyone's expectations wildly.

There's nothing wrong with discussing what the player base would expect to see in terms of reasonable rewards. If you don't want to be a part of the discussion and have nothing constructive to add, then don't be.
    @Typhoon Reasonable rewards..... Like this?

1 t3a
    1 t6bc
    or 50% of each.
    15k 6
    6* class nexus crystal
    40 6* sig stones
    3m gold

also, would love to see some t1a -t2a - t4bc - t5bc spread around paths (just like act6 t2a frags)

This is reasonable? T1A in Act 7? A full T6B and T3A? This is why these discussions aren't healthy. People see this and it snowballs from there and then the announcement comes out and everyone is mad because its not this.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Whatever they are, guarantee that they won't be worth the effort just like 7.1 according to the community. These threads do nothing but raise everyone's expectations wildly.

Huh. Who said 7.1 rewards weren't worth the effort.
    So many.
    Where. I have not seen a single person say that. And if people actually did then they are delusional.

These are just from page one. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/237142/book-2-act-1-chapter-1-brave-new-battlerealm/p1 take a look.
    Yoo I’m in there! I stand by what I said, I did think the rewards were mediocre but that was also before I did it and the difficulty was mediocre too so it balanced out well.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Personally I don’t really care what’s in the rewards so long as there’s at least a generic 1->2 gem somewhere in there. I also wouldn’t say no to a class based 2->3, but I wouldn’t count on it.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    This is one of those times where I actually don't want to see any T3 alphas or T6 basics. If that is asking for less rewards than I'm definitely running that train. I just think we could use a little more 6 star sig stones or to flat out make it generic, more nexus crystals and t5cc shards.

H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

So many.
    Where. I have not seen a single person say that. And if people actually did then they are delusional.

These are just from page one. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/237142/book-2-act-1-chapter-1-brave-new-battlerealm/p1 take a look.
    Yoo I’m in there! I stand by what I said, I did think the rewards were mediocre but that was also before I did it and the difficulty was mediocre too so it balanced out well.
    Yeah you are lol. I did say a little bit later on in this thread that I was willing to be a lot of people changed their mind after actually doing the content. Case in point.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

I expect this x25%. Maybe toss in a minuscule amount of the new catalysts because why not. Just basing it on how everything scaled in Act 6. Don’t see it much differently
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 ★★★★★

Typhoon said:

There's nothing wrong with discussing what the player base would expect to see in terms of reasonable rewards. If you don't want to be a part of the discussion and have nothing constructive to add, then don't be.
    @Typhoon Reasonable rewards..... Like this?

1 t3a
    1 t6bc
    or 50% of each.
    15k 6
    6* class nexus crystal
    40 6* sig stones
    3m gold

This is reasonable? T1A in Act 7? A full T6B and T3A? This is why these discussions aren't healthy. People see this and it snowballs from there and then the announcement comes out and everyone is mad because its not this.
    Well, one person does not represent the player base. Clearly this is an example of unreasonable rewards. The point here is that people are discussing what rewards might look like, and there's nothing wrong with that. By taking an extreme, like the one you quoted, and eliminating it, we can hone in what the rewards could be.

Although it is your opinion that these discussions are not healthy, they will continue to happen regardless, and don't violate any rules of the forums. In fact, forums for most games have similar conversations; it's a dynamic of a gaming community.

I'm sure it's infuriating to you that a fraction of players always complain about something, but there will always be that fraction on the forums and everywhere else in life. Not sure if you have noticed it, but I have seen a lot of your posts, and you tend to complain about the complainers quite a bit. Those people aren't going anywhere - don't lose any sleep over it.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I hear they might have "get out of forum-jail free" vouchers ;)
    Looking forward to it.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Would love to see a gem personally..
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    edited May 2021

H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

So many.

Yeah you are lol. I did say a little bit later on in this thread that I was willing to be a lot of people changed their mind after actually doing the content. Case in point.
    Honestly all I expect or hope for 7.2 rewards is a little bit more 6* sig stones. Everything else can stay the same for all I care.
    H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

So many.

Honestly all I expect or hope for 7.2 rewards is a little bit more 6* sig stones. Everything else can stay the same for all I care.
    I'm sure it will be very similar to 7.1 just increased a bit. I hope they don't do a RNG 1-2 gem and make it generic.
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    Probably a little bit more 6* shards or 6 star rank 1 to2 crystal
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Less than what people want.
    You heard it here first.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★

Less than what people want.
    You heard it here first.

Actually we heard it from others first but yeah okay