**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kingpins Prestige - resolution desired

Comments

• LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Good job from Kabam for not replying on this. Every YouTubers have made a video and agreed that sig stones SHOULD NOT be returned. Time to ignore this thread from now on!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,020 ★★★★★
    I'd like to try and understand this whole situation. For real. So they originally posted a prestige of 13660 and it's supposed to be 13504 is that correct?
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

I'd like to try and understand this whole situation. For real. So they originally posted a prestige of 13660 and it's supposed to be 13504 is that correct?

We don't know what it's supposed to actually be, but they originally posted a prestige of 13660, which was then changed to 13504 recently.

We don't know what it's supposed to actually be, but they originally posted a prestige of 13660, which was then changed to 13504 recently.
    Ok so I keep seeing "prestige race" come up throughout both threads on this. 13660 puts him even with Spider Ham at the 36th spot on the prestige list for R3 champs. How does that factor into the prestige race?

I get where you'd want the sig stones back for the typo or whatever. I don't get where Kingpin falls into the prestige race in general.
    edited April 2021

It was posted in the spotlight as 13660 for 50 days after his buff.

His actual prestige is 13504 in game. They changed the spotlight after I questioned the discrepancy in my kingpins prestige, what auntm.AI says and what the spotlights says. They said “sorry for the confusion, we updated the spotlight” as their only communication on the matter.

Now 13660 was #3 skill prestige at the time of the buff so more than a few people invested sigs stones in him given the information Kabam provided on the character. Hence we are hear now looking for a more elaborate and definitive answer on this matter.
    13660 puts him at #5 Skill champ.. Hit Monkey is #4 at 13687.

Ok so I keep seeing "prestige race" come up throughout both threads on this. 13660 puts him even with Spider Ham at the 36th spot on the prestige list for R3 champs. How does that factor into the prestige race?

I get where you'd want the sig stones back for the typo or whatever. I don't get where Kingpin falls into the prestige race in general.
    You have to look at it class by class. In the endgame AQ prestige race you’ll see most approaching sig 200 on 5 different class types and that’s how the progression materials are made available.
    I'm sorry.... You'll need to explain that a bit more for me. That doesn't make any sense.. The point of prestige in AQ is to have the highest. Even at 1660, Kingpin wouldn't fit into anyone's top prestige.

His actual prestige is 13504 in game. They changed the spotlight after I questioned the discrepancy in my kingpins prestige, what auntm.AI says and what the spotlights says. They said “sorry for the confusion, we updated the spotlight” as their only communication on the matter.

Now 13660 was #3 skill prestige at the time of the buff so more than a few people invested sigs stones in him given the information Kabam provided on the character. Hence we are hear now looking for a more elaborate and definitive answer on this matter.

50 days ago he was #4
    But you said #3.... Again, even at #4 for just Skill, how does he factor into a prestige race for AQ? 13660 is still 36th overall. Prestige is from your top 5 champs. Anyone competing in the top AQ ranks, KP wouldn't come close to changing anything for anyone.

50 days ago he was #4
    But you said #3.... Again, even at #4 for just Skill, how does he factor into a prestige race for AQ? 13660 is still 36th overall. Prestige is from your top 5 champs. Anyone competing in the top AQ ranks, KP wouldn't come close to changing anything for anyone.
    Maybe someone else can explain it to you better. Look at the skill class. Ranking Thor rags would sting as I already had silver surfer at sig 200. I dislike Stealth Spidey and don’t have hit monkey. At #4 kingpin was perfect for me and my account to invest in considering my other investments in the omega and ghost taking those 2 classes out of play for my account. My skill play was for prestige, kingpin was it. It’s pretty simple
    What's your current prestige? Or what's your in-game account name? Where does your alliance normally place in AQ? Who do you personally think you are in a prestige race against?
    Zan0 said:

50 days ago he was #4
    Because everyone has a duped 6 star Thor raganrök, stealthy and hit monkey to put their skill stones in for the prestige race. Also 36/200 is not that bad
    No they don't but none of that changes the fact that even at 13660, that for ALL champs is still the 36th best prestige you can have for a single champion. For the top prestige race, how does KP factor into that?

50 days ago he was #4
    Maybe someone else can explain it to you better. Look at the skill class. Ranking Thor rags would sting as I already had silver surfer at sig 200. I dislike Stealth Spidey and don’t have hit monkey. At #4 kingpin was perfect for me and my account to invest in considering my other investments in the omega and ghost taking those 2 classes out of play for my account. My skill play was for prestige, kingpin was it. It’s pretty simple
    What's your current prestige? Or what's your in-game account name? Where does your alliance normally place in AQ? Who do you personally think you are in a prestige race against?
    I don’t understand the hate here. There was a mistake, people were wronged out of their money. I’m done with the forum, probably this game if there’s no “make good” from Kabam.
    I'm just trying to understand you and this whole thing. On the 20th, you said you had a R3 KP at Sig 118. Your profile shows that hes 146. So after the 20th, lets say you duped him once, why would you put 8 more sig stones in him if you're fighting to get the other ones back?

I 100% get there was a mistake made. I agree that they made a mistake. I just don't understand your points about prestige being a factor in all this because overall, he wouldn't ever be a factor.

Zan0 said:

50 days ago he was #4
    Because everyone has a duped 6 star Thor raganrök, stealthy and hit monkey to put their skill stones in for the prestige race. Also 36/200 is not that bad
    No they don't but none of that changes the fact that even at 13660, that for ALL champs is still the 36th best prestige you can have for a single champion. For the top prestige race, how does KP factor into that?
    Well clearly he does factor some people's prestige because OP and several other users have stated that they've dumped many 6* sig stones into Kingpin. It's not that hard to understand.
    it's factor in a sense that if you don't have better champs you can rank those but if you are in a race to get to the highest prestige, KP is not going to help get you there.

I just don't understand your points about prestige being a factor in all this because overall, he wouldn't ever be a factor.

Additionally 36th means little when the difference between those close to KPS prestige are a tiny fraction of a difference.
    This is all I needed to hear.
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    This guy has waited for more than 2 months to post his "problem" on forum. He is just like those guys who buy something from online stores, use the product and then ask for refunds. Ignore him.
    And about YouTubers you mentioned. Watch them again. They too said that you waited for so long that now it is your fault.. I am trying to ignore this troll thread but you replying to me is blowing up my notifications.
    And for the info, not a single reply from the admin. This tells you the reality.
    Again I am emphasizing. Kabam made a mistake. I agree. But they replied to your earlier post. They are humans and human make mistake.
    You are free to make as many posts on the forum. But we all know it doesn't matter.
This discussion has been closed.