**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who deserves to be awakened?

Litlmac315Litlmac315 Posts: 213
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Help lol

Who deserves to be awakened? 45 votes

Magneto (red)
8%
MiStaLovaHoitadoKiller354DarkLord8470 4 votes
Void
77%
winterthurTerraBpn88855Willsy21UnsilentAckbar67RockypantherxMorpheus_123Kill_GreyAkkarin23EtjamaDphiliAstoundsOmedennJohnyBoySoar2878Danyal_39Blizzard28Xguard77Agent_X_zzz 35 votes
Apocalypse
2%
Renaxqq 1 vote
Corvus
11%
danielmathDuo_KulioDawnbringer_1Sparty6SantiagoEhsaan 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Magneto (red)
    I somehow didn’t see Void. I think my doctor lied when he said I had 20/20 Vision
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 581 ★★★
    Void
    Never invest in apocalypse signature ability unless you just want the prestige. I have him duped and the healing you get is very negligible unless you invest a lot of lvls into it. It doesn’t affect him any other way
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Void
    Red Mags is the best champ out of them IMO but Void benefits far more from the AG
  • Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    Corvus
    Corvus if you run suicides, void if not