**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Before July 4th

Fix your damn connection issues entering AQ and especially AW fights or I along with plenty of others won't be spending another penny.

Every single AQ / AW it disconnects going into the 2nd fight. Beyond a joke when it's costing pots / deaths.

Ruining the enjoyment of the game completely.

Surely you can see in the database if a fight has actually started (ie one of the champs has lost health) before deciding to deduct 50% hp and count as a death?

Comments

• DarkLord8470DarkLord8470 Posts: 105
    Raknor89 said:

Fix your damn connection issues entering AQ and especially AW fights or I along with plenty of others won't be spending another penny.

Every single AQ / AW it disconnects going into the 2nd fight. Beyond a joke when it's costing pots / deaths.

Surely you can see in the database if a fight has actually started (ie one of the champs has lost health) before deciding to deduct 50% hp and count as a death?

Connection issues don’t fall on Kabam. If you’re having issues with connection and lag you need to take that up with your cellular provider. Or get a better internet connection.

• Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    I am just facing lag in between fights, not yet couldn't connect issue.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Raknor89 said:

Connection issues don’t fall on Kabam. If you’re having issues with connection and lag you need to take that up with your cellular provider. Or get a better internet connection.

This is simply not true. Many other people have had connection issues on both cellular data and wifi. You must work for kabam
    No, not always are the connection issues Kabam's fault. That's common sense, one doesn't have to work for Kabam to know that. Sure, many a time it's the fault of Kabam's servers but sometimes, it can be the fault of one's wifi or internet connection.
  • Raknor89Raknor89 Posts: 20

Raknor89 said:

Unfortunately this does fall on Kabam. My connection is fine - the issue is the 2nd fight more often than not in AQ or AW loses connection on the loading screen. Whilst I wait however many minutes for the fight to try and load to avoid losing a attack bonus / hp, I can stream youtube, browse the net and both WiFi and 4g are showing full.

I'm not the only one in my alliance with this issue, some reported every alternate fight last season and we're all in different parts of the world on different networks.

The solution is simple, if no inputs are registered / hp lost on either side then don't deduct the attack bonus. That's a lot simpler fix than trying to accommodate the endless versions of OS, devices and countries.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    When in the game, then switching to data from WiFi, the game tends to get connection issues for me, no problem from data to wifi though.

Just relaunch the game when going into data usually does the trick.