**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Carina's Challenge

TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
Any thoughts on what the challenges will look like? What type of rewards will begiven? Or if you feel excluded since you're not Throne breaker?

I just wanted to thank to Kabam specifically for listening to our requests as Throne breakers and doing something new.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Something like defeating some opponent here and there (RoL, LoL or AoL) with a limited star rating. Or doing one of those fights without taking any damage, block or whatever.
    For rewards, not too sure about it. But I hope it is a permanent addition
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

I'm excited for it. And hopefully it puts our r3s to use

Agreed. I don't mind lower stars with the exception of 4 stars. Hopefully since its a Thronbreaker requirement the Champs can be r3 is my hope.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    I’m certainly interested to see what they have in store. The fact it’s going back through old content in the same month we have 7.2 makes my energy refills stash hurt

Still, I actually quite like things like the 4* challenge, so I’m looking forward to this. As long as it’s not something such as ‘Kill the 5.2 Collector with a 3* Blade’ or ‘Kill Abyss Thing with 3* Quake’.

Also intrigued to see what the rewards will be. Are they going to be cosmetic, nice bonuses like the Zone 20 challenge, or typically ‘good’ rewards like Nexus’ or T5CC. I’m leaning more the 6* Sig Stone crystal level. Which is fine, I’m more here for the content
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Zan0 said:

Agreed. I don't mind lower stars with the exception of 4 stars. Hopefully since its a Thronbreaker requirement the Champs can be r3 is my hope.
    Specific rarity and specific champs in old content? No thanks, this is everything that people complain about with the 4* challenges. It's not new, it's lazy and exactly the type of thing I have zero desire to ever see.
    I'll wait and see. If the rewards are worth it though than we can talk. For me 10% t5cc isn't worth me ranking up 4 stars. I'll pass on that.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    ok .. caught a video by Seatin on it. uhhhh i'm not gonna take 1* champs against 6* lol every time i see the "different rarities" bit it's generally a mess and cumbersome to do.

but i'm game if the rewards are equal
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Zan0 said:

Specific rarity and specific champs in old content? No thanks, this is everything that people complain about with the 4* challenges. It's not new, it's lazy and exactly the type of thing I have zero desire to ever see.
    I'll wait and see. If the rewards are worth it though than we can talk. For me 10% t5cc isn't worth me ranking up 4 stars. I'll pass on that.
    Yeah I just use 4* I already have ranked. And if I really like a champion I’ll rank them as a 4* for fun like Prof X and Apoc
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★

jdeck59 said:

Just be ready for all the complaints that it's too hard

Will there? Havnt seen any so far about the incursions milestone challenge
    Got to agree with this. The threshold for effort (and pain) to get to TB is significantly higher than Cav. Beyond whatever frustration you want to credit to acquiring a 6*r3, Act 6 completion poses significantly more heartbreak (blood, sweat and tears) than a run through of 6.1.
  • Steam97Steam97 Posts: 110 ★★
    edited May 2021

Steam97 said:

U guys are funny, begging for months for some difficult addition to the game for thronebreakers and u are already starting complaining saying if it's too difficult I don't do it, if the rewards are not enough I don't do it and so on. I suggest u to leave the game if u have already done everything in the game and only come back temporaneously when there is something u find interesting and then leave the game again.

I mean for me, I’ve been a strong advocate of hard content, that has justifiable rewards. Why would I put myself through really hard content and use items just to get 1 5* sig stone?

It has been, and always will be, finding a balance between how hard content is and how good the rewards are.

I’m not asking for a 6* generic awakening gem per fight, but something that makes my time seem rewarded.

I’m not bothered about the difficulty, I want a challenge and I’m looking forward to seeing what they have in store!
    Endgame players have revives and potions continously expiring for the lack of difficult content where to use them, so if to do some of those difficult tasks u end up having to use items is perfectly justified and they won't complain, regarding the rewards obviously there has to be something interesting but people can't expect gamebreaking ones, like a 25% t5cc selector or similar, it has to be something more like the 20 rooms objective incursione with some 6 star sig stones. What i was trying to say is to play mostly for the fun of doing it, but I get most people only cares for the rewards sadly and will always complain for everything.