**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Featured Tech Spidy Kristall

1l6ipkx32jf6.png

Why Seatin wrote that the Chance ist higher at 7 November to get Gwenpool or Hyperion when u Go for the featured spidy Kristall ?

Isnt it so that in this Pool Are All Heros that was allready featured ?

Comments

• Mike_BMike_B Posts: 33
    I mean normaly u can Open them on 2 November because they Are there too
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    On Nov 7th, Hyperion, GP, Dorm and Hood will be added to basic pool. As of now, they are in the sub-featured pool which has a very low chance. Basic has a bit more chance than that so..
    Are Basic Heros in the featured Kristall too or only the featured Hero with sub featured Heros
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Featured Crystals check to see if you got the Featured Champ. If not, they check to see if you will get a sub-featured (unreleased) champ. If no again, you get a champ from the basic pool.
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    learn some proper English for Christ's sake.
    Ok now extra for you Jmoney if you dont understand the question because of my english than i even dont Need a comment from you !

To the others thx for your answers!

@Amonthir i think its like Superman Said

If you Go for the featured Kristall the Chance is Maybe 30% to get that Hero
    If you miss that there Will Be the next Chance to get a sub featured Hero For Maybe 10%
    If you will miss him than you will Get the Basic Heros 60%