**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Have you ever Maxed out a champ and never used them again?

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
I maxed out 5* Ægon, used a awakening gem and used 149 sig stones on him. Took 6* G2099 to R2 and never touched them(Not interested in LoL or AoL). Because my main roster is doing every other content for me. So have you done something similar?

Comments

• RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    No, that's only the case for maxed 2,3 and 4 stars on my account. I really value my resources so I want a diverse and balanced team.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    All the time these days. Have 11 R3s, basically everything else doesn't get used, but I still rank stuff for level up.
  • Avengers220Avengers220 Posts: 33
    5* aegon 199 sig stones. 5* and 6* ghost trying to learn her bearly ever use them didnt even get a skill gem to dup my 6* aegon. Went with capIW instead wish I would of took mutant gem lol
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
    For 5/65s; Hyperion, korg and mojo just sit on defence, even with the new cav nodes. Used hype for v4 Deadpool and that is it and mojo and Korg were just defence rank ups Although just used Korg for a pass at night Carnage..

And of course, since my one abyss run, aegon gathers dust until I can get a 5*+ Deadpool for the Nick heal.

If the cav nodes didn't exist, I'd probably not use a bunch of other 5/65s as well; capiw, CMM, torch, annihilus, blade...
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Aegon rank 4 used AG and stones. I used him but he never fit in anywhere outside LOL. I was very disappointed by that. Not even useful in the cav EQ.

Red guardian to rank 5 - did this one for fun, had the choice of him or Luke. I know from my other account that Luke is a monster. So I wanted to try something different. Never used him after a few fights.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    I tend to use most of my ranked champs for variety, honestly. Only champ I don't use occasionally is the 5r4s180 OGvision. Mostly because I run suicides now.

Wish he had a heal on his SP3 or something. Or a powerlock to go with the healblock. Or some damage somewhere, lol. Hell, all of the above.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★

Aegon rank 4 used AG and stones. I used him but he never fit in anywhere outside LOL. I was very disappointed by that. Not even useful in the cav EQ.

I felt the same about Ægon. But twice in a month I use them for incursions.
  • BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138

Red guardian to rank 5 - did this one for fun, had the choice of him or Luke. I know from my other account that Luke is a monster. So I wanted to try something different. Never used him after a few fights.

I've been using my Aegon for this month's side quest
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    BsuGuy said:

I've been using my Aegon for this month's side quest

I could have tried him in this side quest but I was scared of losing the key if all my champs get KOed :#
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    No I only take a champ upto r4 if there is a chance that I won't use that champ again.
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    5* Quake. Just kidding.
  • WodimanWodiman Posts: 30
    R5 sig 200 stealth suit spiderman. Used once
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Similar is CMM for me. Pumped 100+ sigs into her and used her very very rarely (only for cav eq)
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★
    Mephisto said:

I felt the same about Ægon. But twice in a month I use them for incursions.
    5*r5 sig 200 Aegon... I use for incursions also. I actually found him pretty useful in Act 6. (Abyss also obviously).

But never used him in any EQ or SQ.

My rank up fail is Tigra. Haven't found a use for her anywhere and she doesn't benefit in the EQ.
  • AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    Is Aegon that useless outside of abyss and lol? Isn't he one of the most sought after champ in skill class if not the most?
    My least used r5 would be bwdo. She only gets used in the skill paths of cav eq and that's about it.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    AEgon, but he can do really well in story content. Hopefully in 7.2, there's lanes where I can use aegon, etc.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Gambit
    I took him up for the horseman synergy for 1 fight after that I never used him again