**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First 6* r3!!!

As soon as I kill the grandmaster (fingers crossed) I'll be able to rank a mutant to r3.
I have massacre at r4 and rhulk 6*unduped for synergy. Only domino is duped.

Any recomended video for the grandmaster??

Thank you guys!

First 6* r3!!! 58 votes

Domino (duped)
41%
Uncle_Fatty_247JBC89SidDDragonLordSmasherddomSarvanga1_TheBestinTuakauAgdan99UniversalGamingUsjrbd1RenaxqqParam1988ADwar616Dawnbringer_1R1s02Gr8TonyStarkTheBair123RDMNjscott96Llessur 24 votes
Havok
29%
TerraMqc19AssumedNameReaper2823Amazing_Demon05StevieManWonderEtjamate_dua_shumCryptツMaxwell24IronGladiator22Danyal_39ScrubhanSteam97Yodabolt21Fear_of_Clowns2099SergioAsecas 17 votes
Omega red
17%
Lvernon15KhushhalLuke9523Ewell65SSS69N0_UCrcrcrcBarani7daDraconic_12HydrothcDarksniper240 10 votes
Storm X
5%
AnthinhoRockypantherxKingSamDaMan 3 votes
X23
3%
DemonzfyreBerjibs 2 votes
Cable
3%
UnsilentFlyGalaxyBomb 2 votes

Comments

• Naus79_Naus79_ Posts: 86
    Looks like it will be domino! Now let's see the grandmaster!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Omega red
    Oh omega is unduped, havok for sure then
    Yes, no suicides and the only duped is domino!
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Havok
    Havok all the way. imo
  • Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    edited May 2021
    Domino (duped)
    This depends what on you roster tbh, if u have a Apocalypse you could argue any mutant, storm and cable especially benefit from him, love my R3 cable
    No Apocalypse unfortunately :(

Havok all the way. imo

Why is that?
    Havok has been a recent pull and I'm not very familiar with him.
    Domino is very rng dependant, but her damage output and the 15% AAR is quite helpful, and she has also de rhulk/massacre synergy.
    Havok has also a huge damage output, excels against energy based attacks, and does not need any synergy.
    Am I missing something else?
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Havok
    Can I just kindly advise NOT ranking domino.

I feel like it’s a rank up you’ll make and realise you’ll barely use her, except for easier stuff most champs can deal with.

KT1 for example regrets taking his domino up because he’s barely used her.

Havok has reliable and better utility.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Cable
    Question is... do u have apoc :open_mouth: