**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Black Panther Buff

All I'm gonna say is, this Black Panther Buff had better be good...

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    I would wish the buff is good for op's sake, but I fear he will need the awakened ability, and I don't wanna put op's expectations too high
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Hopefully you didn't get ahead of yourself with the rank-up, friend. Hopefully it works out for you (and everyone!).
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    https://youtu.be/TH4xyIPs9_Y
    It's a lot of BP bleeding damage.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

The only info we have so far, 🤞for some great news tomorrow.
  • YaBoySaltyYaBoySalty Posts: 4
    Kerneas said:

I would wish the buff is good for op's sake, but I fear he will need the awakened ability, and I don't wanna put op's expectations too high

Nah, I'm really not too bothered in the long run, he's already decent-ish plus, I enjoy the gamble, I haven't got the most advanced roster, but yeah, I won't regret it even if he somehow gets nerfed
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Really hope he has some new mechanics or something at least unique to skill class. He’s more than claws and armor. He’s a master tactician and ruler of the most technologically advanced society on the planet. Be great if he had some nice tricks up his vibranium sleeves
  • Norman_OroNorman_Oro Posts: 33
    Based on what I've read and seen, this buff for the original Black Panther is going to be awesome. Hopefully, they get to Black Panther (Civil War) one day.