**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Daredevil (classic) Rework

Dex_RebırthDex_Rebırth Posts: 45
edited May 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Daredevil (classic)

Animations:
Basic attacks-
1st Medium- 1st light BW DO
2nd Medium- 2nd medium (masacre)
1st Light- 2nd light Black widow DO
2do Light- 3rd light Black widow DO
3rd Light- 2nd medium Cap IW

class: skill
Stats: Stats are based on Rank 5, Level 65, 5-star rating
champion.
champion attack: 2309
block proficiency: 3001
critical rating: 1535
critical damage rating: 1259
prestige: 13576

SIGNATURE ABILITY- "The man Without Fear":
Matt Murdock's acrobatic skills and radar sense allow him to have a 100% chance to evade all projectiles (as long as he is not blocking). Each elution gives you 5 radar sense charges.

PASIVE:

-Daredevil's sense of radar predicts the opponent's movements gives him a true accuracy passive advantage that prevents any character from avoiding his attacks by 100%.
Daredevil's attacks do not establish physical contact so it is immune to thorns.
-Daredevil's critics hits have a 10% chance to leave an accumulative vulnerability debuff on the opponent for 20 seconds (this chance increases with more Radar Sense charges).
Radar sense
-Superhuman senses endow Daredevil with a radar sense that allows him to study the opponent and find his weak points. Radar Sense starts at 0 charges and increases when a heavy hit is charged (max 30 charges). Upon reaching 30 charges, Daredevil activates Echolocation.
Echolocation:
-Ensures that the first weak hit and the first and last medium hit are critical.
-Each critical hit has a 100% chance to leave vulnerability on the opponent (each vulnerability debuff reduces the opponent's armor rating by 500).
-Guaranteed Criticals on Super Attacks.

Heavy Attack:

-Charging a heavy attack increases radar detection charges (max 10 charges per heavy attack charged).
-Leaves a disorientation debuff that reduces the opponent's abilities by 80%

SPECIALS ATTACKS

SPECIAL 1- guardian devil

-Renews vulnerability debuffs and grants 10 radar sense charges.

SPECIAL 2- blind Justice

-Provides a fury buff that increases attack by 15% for 20 seconds
-Each vulnerability charge is removed providing 1036 direct damage for each charge.

SPECIAL 3- world on fire

-Enter echolocation mode.
-Triggers a precision boost that increases by 8,400 points for 50 seconds.
Help me refine this idea to make it more solid please

Thanks for reading! and sorry if there is any part that I do not understand, I am using a generic translator. I do not know much english.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Dex_RebırthDex_Rebırth Posts: 45
    Diabolic said:

Daredevil (classic)

Animations:
    Basic attacks-

champion.

Matt Murdock's acrobatic skills and radar sense allow him to have a 100% chance to evade all projectiles (as long as he is not blocking). Each elution gives you 5 radar sense charges.

PASIVE:

-Daredevil's sense of radar predicts the opponent's movements gives him a true accuracy passive advantage that prevents any character from avoiding his attacks by 100%.
    Daredevil's attacks do not establish physical contact so it is immune to thorns.
    -Daredevil's critics hits have a 10% chance to leave an accumulative vulnerability debuff on the opponent for 20 seconds (this chance increases with more Radar Sense charges).
    Radar sense
    -Superhuman senses endow Daredevil with a radar sense that allows him to study the opponent and find his weak points. Radar Sense starts at 0 charges and increases when a heavy hit is charged (max 30 charges). Upon reaching 30 charges, Daredevil activates Echolocation.
    Echolocation:
    -Ensures that the first weak hit and the first and last medium hit are critical.
    -Each critical hit has a 100% chance to leave vulnerability on the opponent (each vulnerability debuff reduces the opponent's armor rating by 500).

Heavy Attack:

-Charging a heavy attack increases radar detection charges (max 10 charges per heavy attack charged).

SPECIALS ATTACKS

SPECIAL 2- blind Justice

-Each vulnerability charge is removed providing 1036 direct damage for each charge.

SPECIAL 3- world on fire

Thanks for reading! and sorry if there is any part that I do not understand, I am using a generic translator. I do not know much english.

But he should have more utility in my opinion
    give me ideas brother to be more useful and with stronger skills
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    This is an idea for synergies
    Defenders:
    Daredevil: baton hits have a 45% chance to apply a 0.75 second stun (can happen 3 times before going into 5 second cooldown)
    Luke cage: if sp1 doesn’t apply a stun, apply an armor break reducing armor by 1500 for 8 seconds.
    Iron fist (OG): If the opponent has an armor break debuff, critical hits a 75% chance to apply a fury buff, increasing damage by +490.75

I’d love to add more but I’m not too knowledgeable on daredevil (I’ve only watched the defenders show on Netflix and seen him in some comics)
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    If he's using his batons, you could add a guaranteed bleed on both specials and a percentage bleed on crits to help damage the opponent and bring health down faster.
    BuffBeast said:

This is an idea for synergies
    Defenders:
    Daredevil: baton hits have a 45% chance to apply a 0.75 second stun (can happen 3 times before going into 5 second cooldown)
    Luke cage: if sp1 doesn’t apply a stun, apply an armor break reducing armor by 1500 for 8 seconds.
    Iron fist (OG): If the opponent has an armor break debuff, critical hits a 75% chance to apply a fury buff, increasing damage by +490.75

I’d love to add more but I’m not too knowledgeable on daredevil (I’ve only watched the defenders show on Netflix and seen him in some comics)

good idea, I'll write it down

If he's using his batons, you could add a guaranteed bleed on both specials and a percentage bleed on crits to help damage the opponent and bring health down faster.

I'll add that the first weak hit and the first and last medium debuff, a bleed that deals 864 damage over 7 seconds.
    People support the idea for some admin to see it and take it into account!
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

champion.

13576 is too high for 5/65 sig 200.
    Silver Surfer with highest prestige in the game, with similar stats has ~10600 Prestige

champion.

Silver Surfer with highest prestige in the game, with similar stats has ~10600 Prestige
    Oh, I was wrong there, sorry
    Diabolic said:

Diabolic said:

Daredevil (classic)

Animations:
    Basic attacks-

champion.

PASIVE:

Radar sense
    Echolocation:

Heavy Attack:

SPECIALS ATTACKS

SPECIAL 2- blind Justice

SPECIAL 3- world on fire

But he should have more utility in my opinion
    give me ideas brother to be more useful and with stronger skills
    He have extremely powerfully radar sense in comics even more powerful than spider man and he can sense every move of his enemies so i think no matter what the node or opponents abilities is Daredevils hits can't be miss,and this ability can't be reduced.You mentioned about evade but i saying all kind of misses
    Daredevil have a strict idea about good and bad so he should have extra attack power against non-hero characters and also %75 reduce their ability accurate
    And we all know how stubborn he is how much he lose his health he should gain extra pyshical resistance

good idea, I'll take it into account
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 833 ★★★★
    Daredevil and DDHK both got tweaked with their ability to bypass Miss. This is really useful as it deals with things like Falter. You may want to include it. Whether or not you include Evade would need to be thought about and how it could affect game balance.

Just a thought, but maybe look into Sentinel's Analysis Charges as a possible structure for Daredevil building up the radar sense charges? It would often only trigger on longer fights but you could use synergies maybe to increases the starting level of radar sense charges?
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    In the comics he used echos and such sonic science and used “sonar sense”

So your radar sense is essentially that. You’re on the right path

Netflix DD (DDHK) is essentially brawler. This one version (classic) needs to be an evader for sure.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/263670/daredevil-classic-rework-update/p1?new=1

In the comics he used echos and such sonic science and used “sonar sense”

So your radar sense is essentially that. You’re on the right path

Netflix DD (DDHK) is essentially brawler. This one version (classic) needs to be an evader for sure.

Chobbly said:

Daredevil and DDHK both got tweaked with their ability to bypass Miss. This is really useful as it deals with things like Falter. You may want to include it. Whether or not you include Evade would need to be thought about and how it could affect game balance.

Just a thought, but maybe look into Sentinel's Analysis Charges as a possible structure for Daredevil building up the radar sense charges? It would often only trigger on longer fights but you could use synergies maybe to increases the starting level of radar sense charges?

champion.

I have already posted the most up-to-date version of this improvement idea, I add several of the ideas that gave me thanks for it.
  • ilyasmorningstarilyasmorningstar Posts: 10

what does that mean?
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

what does that mean?
    It's from the OG Daredevil film with Ben Affleck.