**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champions should be able to talk

Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★
edited May 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Wouldn't it be nice if champions are able to say something while they are fighting or performing specific action like as they have in other games. Like for example, it'll be nice if cap IW can say "I can do this all day" when he throws a heavy or special attack. We have all these voice overs every month whenever kabam releases a new motion comic, kabam can use some of those voice actors to create voice overs for wen champions are in action. It will make the game feel more real.Games like mortal combat and injustice mobile already have this feature, why not mcoc. What do u guys think about this.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★
    Lol yes it does. But you only hear the game music and people taking punches to the face. It'd be nice if they could say something, instead of just music and punching sounds
    Zan0 said:

The game has sound?

Zan0 said:

The game has sound?

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    They would have to translate and record audio is a lot of languages, which could be expensive.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

This game isn't Mortal Combat or Injustice.

Plus what use would this have. People already use the game's sound to help with dex timing and stuff and this would overlap that.

*Mortal Kombat

it looks wrong without the K
    Oh yea
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    It's an interesting idea but did you think about how many more bugs would happen implementing this?
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    It would be terrifying to just one day have my champions start talking

But I've had the game on mute for years now so not really
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I play with sound on, music off. Mostly for arena grinding without paying attention, listen for parry sounds or couting combo hits while blinding slapping the iPad next to me.

Also, Drax during his sp1 kinda sounds a bit like Dave Bautista.
  • GbabyfreshGbabyfresh Posts: 142

Plus what use would this have. People already use the game's sound to help with dex timing and stuff and this would overlap that.

Atleast with there own individual sound, example HTD, its kinda annoying hearing everyone have the same voice tho, all the women in the game have the same grunting sounds, same with all non x-large champs and then all x-large champs as well
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★

Atleast with there own individual sound, example HTD, its kinda annoying hearing everyone have the same voice tho, all the women in the game have the same grunting sounds, same with all non x-large champs and then all x-large champs as well
    Thank God,someone finally gets it. You're one smart person, mate
  • ADwar616ADwar616 Posts: 76
    The game is buggy enough... I don't see a need for additional unnecessary features. Some quality of life updates are appreciated but not something so useless. Now that we have the ability to skip story dialogues, I think they'll be removed permanently in the future.
  • AmazingStrudelAmazingStrudel Posts: 17

Lol yes it does. But you only hear the game music and people taking punches to the face. It'd be nice if they could say something, instead of just music and punching sounds

Zan0 said:

The game has sound?

Zan0 said:

The game has sound?

Zan0 said:

The game has sound?

Zan0 said:

The game has sound?

C’mon bruh

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    ADwar616 said:

The game is buggy enough... I don't see a need for additional unnecessary features. Some quality of life updates are appreciated but not something so useless. Now that we have the ability to skip story dialogues, I think they'll be removed permanently in the future.

Content without any story whatsoever is boring though.
  • MorbidCuriosityMorbidCuriosity Posts: 53

They don't need to talk. They can already create dialogue boxes with words on it, that goes beyond speech

This feature is already in-game for some characters. (See: Spider-Ham, Doctor Doom, Strife, M.O.D.O.K et al.). That being said, I would really like to see this feature utilized much more broadly, specifically targeting those champions with a long & storied history of being especially chatty & antagonizing their opponents like Spider-man & Deadpool.
  • FietroMaximoffzFietroMaximoffz Posts: 5
    edited February 2022
    I really wanted so bad because as I play Injustice, I enjoy it so bad cause of the voice could make the game more interesting or fun between my char and the opponent, like they have story between ‘em, would be more interesting and not boring, at least after the char win or lose, they said something tho. marvel super war already did this like monologue char, they should try, kabam already rich by having this game a whole years since launch, it would be easy money for ‘em
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    First off, why did you necro this thread? Secondly, this isn't Injustice or Mortal Kombat, this is MCOC and while I see the possibilities of having more voice-overs and interactions, that also means hiring actors and more production and a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff that at the moment I'm sure many would agree would be better spent on other facets of the game.