**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Got a wish?

If you'd be given a chance to change something in MCOC, what would it be?

Comments

• Emmalin123Emmalin123 Posts: 18
    @AndyBeardo yessss! That's true!
    @Ksp_2099 seems just!
    @Terra yeah!
    @FiiNCH agreed!
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★

More solo-friendly play.

Mainly a source of Glory: if you're not in an alliance then the resource situation is basically saying "Just don't play", which is honestly bad for Kabam's bottom line.

Naturally it'd be less rewarding than co-op play (lower obtainable glory per prestige, no AQ crystals, etc.), but it would allow players to actually take healthy breaks to prevent, y'know, burnout.

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I wish I could pull Aegon or Apoc
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Get rid of the locked camera point of view concept on maps that some content uses. Considering full maps of that content is usually posted online in the first week of release...it is pointless...it just serves as an annoyance to the player.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Gate requirements for act 6 n beyond
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Just put act 6 in the bin. It was such a complete right off.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Cut AW timers in half.
    @Colinwhitworth69 @Qfury @BuggyDClown @Solswerd @Faseeh @IronGladiator22 thank you, guys! I agree with all of you!
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 267 ★★★
    Permanent 30 minute timers for AQ and AW.
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180

More solo-friendly play.

Mainly a source of Glory: if you're not in an alliance then the resource situation is basically saying "Just don't play", which is honestly bad for Kabam's bottom line.

Naturally it'd be less rewarding than co-op play (lower obtainable glory per prestige, no AQ crystals, etc.), but it would allow players to actually take healthy breaks to prevent, y'know, burnout.

Totally agree. They could reward some glory for EQ 100% completion or arena.
    @RekMan I totally agree.
  • mmmpunchmmmpunch Posts: 102
    Overhaul every OG champion with good animations and Uses, giving them most of their abilities from the comics. For example wolverines feral senses or Hulks regeneration
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Iceman Becomes Immune to ColdSnap
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    make sentry and hulk good cause in the comics they are some of the best and give domino bleed immunity
  • N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
    FiiNCH said:

Free mastery resets and pre-set load outs

This 100%