**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Level 5 potion for glory

ODEKAODEKA Posts: 59
The game keeps progressing and with players having bigger and bigger rosters and higher level champs, I think it is time to be able to purchase higher level potion in the glory store.

Why? Because with the amount of health is growing as you rank up and playing 6 stars rank 3 is fun, but you pay for that mistake in war. And reviving and fully healing takes so much. 6k potions a pop simply is not enough.

The amount of object is pretty limited. And if you have a few bad fights during a few wars, that potion inventory can go down faster than you can buy them for an appropriate price. (2 a day for me)

This is becoming a big frustration for a few players I’m sure. Glory is mostly used to buy potions and whenever I have some left, I buy the 5% t5cc or some t2a IF my potion inventory is looking good.

All this to say, and I hope more agree with me; WE NEED LEVEL 5 POTIONS IN THE GLORY STORE PLEASE.

Comments

• ODEKAODEKA Posts: 59
    @butter_ball20 the idea is good. But thats too much I think. The value would not make send to be given away. And I'm not asking for giveaway, I will buy the potion for the price.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★

I'm surprised this thread isn't getting more posts.

War has a big barrier to entry. Monthly Cav offer for boosts is ~3000 units. Mastery swaps for defense and attack is ~50-120 units a war or 600-1440 units a month.

That's ~4400 units a month not including healing. If you want to heal using glory, you might need to spend half your weekly glory on the 6k's.

Few suggestions...

Let players buy 9.5k potions for the same cost of the 6ks in the glory store, and prices shouldn't escalate.

Boosts last the entire war. Boost once and you're covered.

Healing a champ between fights should be based on base health, not boosted health.

Running full suicides and boosts drains health from 100% to 70% even if you never take a hit and run full willpower and recovery masteries. Remove boosted health when making double edge and liquid courage damage calculations.

Simple answer here... don’t run suicides during season. They are not mandatory to run in attack, unless I have missed something in all the seasons I spent in top level war?
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Well first off they should just change all potions to percentage-based and one of my favorite events was the potion trade-in and that for anybody who is stockpiling a ton of freebies or a bunch of low-level potions that they know aren't going to make a dent, it's really a Pro Player move but at the same time it's something that makes people want to buy all their low-level potions just so they can participate. Something like that would be a huge Pro player difference-maker that not only reflects the current meta of the game but would still get people interested in spending on stuff even if it's just to trade in low-level potions.
  • PirateJonPirateJon Posts: 82
    Agree ally pots and revives have not kept pace with the game. Need to be % based.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 812 ★★★
    I always thought that was hilarious......health pool 35,476......health potion 375...what???!?
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Kabam will be like:

"Okay here: "

Lvl 5 heals for glory:

- heals 10k hp for 900 glory
  • Clarkkent76Clarkkent76 Posts: 282
    War is easy to fix. Reduce max item use to 3. Normalise not finishing the map. Level the playing field.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

War has a big barrier to entry. Monthly Cav offer for boosts is ~3000 units. Mastery swaps for defense and attack is ~50-120 units a war or 600-1440 units a month.

That's ~4400 units a month not including healing. If you want to heal using glory, you might need to spend half your weekly glory on the 6k's.

Few suggestions...

Let players buy 9.5k potions for the same cost of the 6ks in the glory store, and prices shouldn't escalate.

Healing a champ between fights should be based on base health, not boosted health.

Running full suicides and boosts drains health from 100% to 70% even if you never take a hit and run full willpower and recovery masteries. Remove boosted health when making double edge and liquid courage damage calculations.

I mean if you don't run suicides you can avoid the mastery swaps (I would love to have an alternative like preset mastery-pages but that is another story)

Also even in high tier wars you don't need to be max boosted all the time.

With the new 10k crystals you get from daily objectives + loyalty you can get enough boosts without spending units.

The topic with the boosted health drain from suicides is true.

Back in the day willpower scaled with boosted hp.

But that ment every debuff champ was worthless in War bc they healed for 1.000 hp a tick for every debuff. That is why they changed it to base hp only.

I agree they should change it again tho.
    (Like if you boost as an attacker the healing should scale up)

War really needs a big overhaul.

Monk1 said:

Few suggestions...

Simple answer here... don’t run suicides during season. They are not mandatory to run in attack, unless I have missed something in all the seasons I spent in top level war?
    It's not this simple. Some champs need suicides during seasons.

Second, if you're f2p, arena is essential.

If you're f2p and also in tier 1 where teams die less than 5 times, arena is mandatory because you have to spend 3k units a month just on boosts.

Grinding every arena milestone gives ~7000 units a month. Subtract boosts and mastery swaps and we're down to ~2800. Add ~1000 units from EQ and 22hr events and we're at 3800.

Collecting 3.8k a month isn't much because if your teams cares about prestige, you need 42k saved for July 4 and Cyber Monday. It takes 11 months of saving and it's not fun even with suicides.
    I am free to play, grind a lot of arenas and play high level wars... suicides are far far from mandatory.

Unless u are going for feature champs they are not needed for arena milestones. I can do all milestones in like 1.5/2 days without even breaking sweat.

In theory not Having them actually gives u more units. You need to do more arena for the milestones, so more battle chips, so more units.

edited May 2021
    Ps. I do agree that health pots should now be % based, they not been moved since 3* champs existed