**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which one deserves the awakening gem?

TrevenorfTrevenorf Posts: 53
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hello everyone. I come here again to ask for advice. I recently got a 5* skill awakening gem and before I use it I want opinions on who needs it. My options are my Falcon, Crossbones, Kingpin or keep the gem til I get Nick Fury or Ægon.
Also I have 40 sig stones, if that matters 😅
What should I do?

Which one deserves the awakening gem? 60 votes

Falcon
41%
YoMovesAckbar67KerneasmanveertherealGildenlowZeronaut81Kill_GreyMobile_P0tat0OGAvengerDeaconDes99Woody15TRONG94Sarvanga1_Skillful_starMaratoxBuffBeastShock29Dawnbringer_10casual0 25 votes
Crossbones
5%
TerraRockypantherxOwlkit 3 votes
Kingpin
5%
winterthurAleorCeltic1981 3 votes
Wait for Fury
30%
nameplasCassyFurious_Fighter1Akkarin23UvoginMikusik1Ksp_2099NetbreakerFiiNCHDavepool87RenaxqqJr_StarkErik_BloodaxeSalve_maker05Jtao_7810LBN1OEMVlegrind 18 votes
Wait for Ægon
18%
Warlord5386MattstafariSwarmOfRavensJaggedSacCharlie21540HoitadoPuttPuttChaosMax1012RiptidePrtjoDraconic_12 11 votes
Another one (which one?)
0%
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Falcon
    Hard to tell without seeing your roster, but since you got maxed Falcon, he is imo the clear choice.

Also my experience w waiting for desired champ is purely negative. I am waiting for Ægon and I have had to waste 30 skill sig stones already bcs they'd expire.

So imo Facon is a decent option, great champion and 5* AGs are easy to obtain these days
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Wait for Ægon
    Falcon doesnt need it
  • TrevenorfTrevenorf Posts: 53
    Kerneas said:

Hard to tell without seeing your roster, but since you got maxed Falcon, he is imo the clear choice.

Also my experience w waiting for desired champ is purely negative. I am waiting for Ægon and I have had to waste 30 skill sig stones already bcs they'd expire.

So imo Facon is a decent option, great champion and 5* AGs are easy to obtain these days

Yeah, it was a clear choice for me too but I wanted to be totally sure before using it and "wasting it".
    Here is a pic of my skill roster anyways, in case it matters to change your opinion.

Thank you btw 😌
  • TrevenorfTrevenorf Posts: 53

Falcon doesnt need it

I heard that he doesn't necessarily need it but it's a great addition to the champion🤔
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Wait for Ægon
    Trevenorf said:

Falcon doesnt need it

I heard that he doesn't necessarily need it but it's a great addition to the champion🤔
    Adds 2 seconds to locked on and more crit damage. Not mind blowingly good but it wouldnt be a waste if you used it, nice to have but hes a beast regardless
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Falcon
    no point in waiting it can take months/ years and more champions are getting added every month so its only going to get harder
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Falcon
    I held onto a skill AG for Aegon for well over a year and a half before I pulled him. You already have a great champ in Falcon, he does benefit a ton from the Sig ability and you’ve got him at 5/65.