**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did you enjoy the side event

2»

Comments

• yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    No I didn't enjoy it
    got 3300 6star shards, but spring cleaning save the month
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    No I didn't enjoy it
    No I didn't. I don't mind doing homework on sq but this one has too much rng. Fights, bosses, rewards, everything. My luck was pretty much average. I did it for the AG and featured crystal. Once I got those, I simply did the fights with the gold.
    I never enjoyed it once.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Yes I enjoyed it
    I liked that it was random enemies and zero energy. I didn't really track all my path rewards, but I was pleased with what I was getting. I think maybe reducing how much thr random path rewards gave, but having a completion reward which gives a little bit of 5 and 6 star shards, t2a and t5b fragments would have been better.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    No I didn't enjoy it
    I haven't set foot in the game all month, but I'll vote anyway.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    No I didn't enjoy it
    Would have preferred a “50-50” or “Ambivalent” option to the survey. It was ok—there have been far worse and far better. One honest confession is that I would view it more favorably if I had better pRNG luck.

A game team suggestion: when you do the monthly stats email, include the total take from this event for each player. I think of it as low-yield, but perhaps I would be surprised when I see how much stuff I made off with in total.

Dr. Zola
  • CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 297
    edited May 2021
    No I didn't enjoy it
    Way to easy and meh rewards... almost always 5* stones (useless) and gold
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Fast and easy, and rewards were good. Anything you dont want you can ski0, great event
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Yes I enjoyed it
    yes and no. i got CGR 6* but also i went 10+ days without getting 6 sta shards
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Yes I enjoyed it
    I didn't hate it. The rewards were ok, didn't take too much time, I messed around with some random champs I don't use very often, but the best thing about it was.... it wasn't jubilee's arcade
  • N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Mixture of yes and no.

Yes for being less grindy than fully exploring monthly quests.

No for the the monotonousness of play

Yes for the t5cc rewards

No for the randomness of pickups.

Yes for the guess who riddles.

No for trying to find a duel account... many champs are not even searchable by name...too many imposter accounts with generic fake profile pic's.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,298 ★★★★
    Yes I enjoyed it
    Yeah I guess it was alright.. but the rng dependent rewards is sometimes plain blah (3x 50k gold, tier4 basic fragments and one class sig stones).. best was (tier5 basic and tier2 alpha fragments, 500 5* and 3x 300 6* shards).
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Yes I enjoyed it
    i honestly liked it because the value mostly lied in the objectives. i like the "pick whatever you like" aspect of the actual quest. if there is a killmonger with a 5 star sig stone crystal in front of it, I can just skip it
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Kabam did a really good job finding a sweet spot for the number of runs and fights needed for objectives. As the month went on and my numbers piled up, I was able to start skipping more things and save some time and effort. That was a wonderful change compared to Jubilee’s arcade.

With a new variant out this month, it was really nice being able to cut corners on the SQ without feeling like I’m missing big prizes.

The game really needs a mix a high effort/high reward, and low effort/moderate reward. This was the latter and it was a nice break. Counting the two bonus keys, you could get all objectives averaging 4.2 fights per run.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Yes I enjoyed it
    I liked a lot of things about it that could be good to take forwards.

The fact I didn’t have to log in for entry ticket or complete a quest every day and have the objectives/entries just stack up was really nice.

Zero energy. Sweet.

Also loved that I could choose whether to just go for completion and/or select which path rewards I played for and that there were substantial objective rewards for both completions and fight tallies. Gave a lot of flexibility.

Didn’t mind the fights at all. Got a bit boring at the end but by that point I’m only doing a couple here and there.

Rewards were decent. Easy 20% T5cc, loads of 5/6* shards, 5* ag, 5* featured, t1a (I’m always short) and other rank up stuff.

• MysterionMysterion Posts: 27
    edited May 2021
    No I didn't enjoy it
    Worst side event quest in years. RNG rewards s****
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Yes I enjoyed it
    Besides the rewards being underwhelming overall and rng based, the whole concept was pretty simple and not a huge grind.
    Also, I like side quests that can be completed at our own pace, and not mandatory play them daily.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    No I didn't enjoy it
    Cavalier Quest= Boring
    Side Quest= Not enjoyable for certain months.

Every month cavalier is boring and long not to mention tedious. When i do UC my fights end under 30 mins in cavalier takes bout 45 mins to complete one path and that is if the AI wants to cooperate.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    No I didn't enjoy it
    Side quest was okay , but I didn’t like the idea of not knowing What you get. On top of that , there was no big payoff for RNG. If I had a chance to get some 6* stones T5Cc or even a 5* AG would have been better , or a 6* nexus, the excitement would have been fun even if I got nothing .