**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Let’s gamble a bit- who are we doing .

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
Should we risk it for the biscuit?

My guess is going to be strange will get the overhaul. So I been thinking about him. Any other thoughts. Who you got your money on? I’ll be taking up whoever gets the majority .

Comments

• Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Loki doesnt need an overhaul at all. Update probably, maybe a tune up in damage.

Starlord needs an update in utility.

Who you think I should risk it on.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Loki doesnt need an overhaul at all. Update probably, maybe a tune up in damage.

Loki definitely, not really a risk though. He is great. Starlord will not be high up. And TJF Is pretty far off because she will not win the poll. I say Loki.

Texas_11 said:

Loki definitely, not really a risk though. He is great. Starlord will not be high up. And TJF Is pretty far off because she will not win the poll. I say Loki.
    Looks like it is between Loki and Strange !

Thanks
    edited May 2021

Slap it into Strange. He's the one I'm betting on getting an overhaul. I'm taking mine up to 6r2 after 7.2

Let’s see what happens.
    edited May 2021
    Thanks everyone
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

My guess is going to be strange will get the overhaul. So I been thinking about him. Any other thoughts. Who you got your money on? I’ll be taking up whoever gets the majority .

Why is this a risk though? It's a limited use rank 1-2 gem, if it was a R3, then I would call it a risk. Loki is a unique champ that can stop the defender from gaining any buff for an entire match, so he is one of the better ones that you can use the gem on.
    Pulyaman said:

Texas_11 said:

Why is this a risk though? It's a limited use rank 1-2 gem, if it was a R3, then I would call it a risk. Loki is a unique champ that can stop the defender from gaining any buff for an entire match, so he is one of the better ones that you can use the gem on.
    I don’t usually R2 without going to R3 so strange will be my next mystic R3. I have a like 5% left to form a T5CC for mystic. I can’t wait forever for Hood.
    Texas_11 said:

Pulyaman said:

Texas_11 said:

I don’t usually R2 without going to R3 so strange will be my next mystic R3. I have a like 5% left to form a T5CC for mystic. I can’t wait forever for Hood.
    6 star R2 is the new 5 star r3.
    Pulyaman said:

Texas_11 said:

Pulyaman said:

Texas_11 said:

No 6* R2 is the 5/65. Probably will be more important in 7.2. Don’t know where you have that idea. Most of my 5* champs are 5* R1.
    Texas_11 said:

Pulyaman said:

Texas_11 said:

Pulyaman said:

Texas_11 said:

No 6* R2 is the 5/65. Probably will be more important in 7.2. Don’t know where you have that idea. Most of my 5* champs are 5* R1.
    I try to not take my 5 star to r4 if I can help it. R4 5 star is equivalent to r1 6 star. Plus you need lots of t2a to rank up 6 stars. So I try to use the gems to take them to r4 unless it is some great champs like apoc.
    Pulyaman said:

Texas_11 said:

Pulyaman said:

Texas_11 said:

Pulyaman said:

Texas_11 said:

I try to not take my 5 star to r4 if I can help it. R4 5 star is equivalent to r1 6 star. Plus you need lots of t2a to rank up 6 stars. So I try to use the gems to take them to r4 unless it is some great champs like apoc.
    Yeah,
    Same I only R4 if I R5. I had almost 36 T2 alpha , but somehow blew threw them all with R3 ihulk and R5 jubilee. I have 13 now

• BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Pulyaman said:

Texas_11 said:

That's good for the next "what was your biggest mistake in the game" thread :D:p
    Pulyaman said:

Texas_11 said:

Pulyaman said:

Texas_11 said:

Lol i really hope youre joking

Pulyaman said:

Texas_11 said:

Pulyaman said:

Texas_11 said:

I will explain why I said that. I grind arena a lot. I mean not BG level, but close. So, I try take all my 5 stars to R3. After R3, I don't want to invest in 5 stars because they need T2A which I would rather invest in 6 stars. Also, 5 star R4 is equivalent to R1 6 star. If a champ is very dependent on sig level such as CAIW, YJ, Void, I will max as 5 star because getting 5 star sig is easier. But, if it it is someone like Storm PX whose sig ability does not matter than much, I won't take the champ beyond R3. It was the same with 4 stars, I take everything to R3 and stop unless I need them for something specific like the 4 star challenge.
    Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Texas_11 said:

Pulyaman said:

Texas_11 said:

I will explain why I said that. I grind arena a lot. I mean not BG level, but close. So, I try take all my 5 stars to R3. After R3, I don't want to invest in 5 stars because they need T2A which I would rather invest in 6 stars. Also, 5 star R4 is equivalent to R1 6 star. If a champ is very dependent on sig level such as CAIW, YJ, Void, I will max as 5 star because getting 5 star sig is easier. But, if it it is someone like Storm PX whose sig ability does not matter than much, I won't take the champ beyond R3. It was the same with 4 stars, I take everything to R3 and stop unless I need them for something specific like the 4 star challenge.
    Kinda makes sense, but a r2 6* is still a decent investment. And i dont care much about investing in 5 compared 6*s, as far as i can tell both are of great use.

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Texas_11 said:

Pulyaman said:

Texas_11 said:

Kinda makes sense, but a r2 6* is still a decent investment. And i dont care much about investing in 5 compared 6*s, as far as i can tell both are of great use.
    Yes. But everyone plays the game differently. Depending on your resource input per week, someone can afford to take every champ to r5 or someone may have t1a drought and don't take up 5 stars at all. If you don't grind at all, you probably don't even need to level up unnecessary champs. This works for me.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Just awaken starlord and r3 him
    RekMan said:

Don't risk it on anyone of those. Loki has no indication of being buffed, starlord won't get buffed because we have aegon, theres no reason too he still hits hard wit big combo. It's always a poor decision to preemptively rank up a champ so unless a gem or something is expiring please save it.

I live in poor decisions my friend. :)

I regret ranking up my YJ to R2 and I forget he is R2 sometimes. It happens.

I know people with resources over flowing because they are so careful . It’s almost to the point where they have lost their value of the resources.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Pulyaman said:

Texas_11 said:

Ah, a person of quality. You won't regret that r3.
    Terra said:

Texas_11 said:

Pulyaman said:

Texas_11 said:

I’m trying to shift to F2P and was looking at his regen with surfer , it’s more than enough.

Fights may take longer , but it is what it is.
    Texas_11 said:

Terra said:

Texas_11 said:

Pulyaman said:

Texas_11 said:

I’m trying to shift to F2P and was looking at his regen with surfer , it’s more than enough.

Yeah, he's more of a stable lane clearer than a quick one.
    Regen boost with Surfer? Don't you mean Mephisto? He gets 70% more "health steal" there.
    Terra said:

Texas_11 said:

Terra said:

Texas_11 said:

Pulyaman said:

Texas_11 said:

Regen boost with Surfer? Don't you mean Mephisto? He gets 70% more "health steal" there.
    He gets 25% potency on his regen at R2 about 681 per tick. With Mephisto it’s about 981 per tick.
    Texas_11 said:

Terra said:

Texas_11 said:

Terra said:

Texas_11 said:

Pulyaman said:

Texas_11 said:

He gets 25% potency on his regen at R2 about 681 per tick. With Mephisto it’s about 981 per tick.
    Oh right, I always forget about Surfers potency synergy. Shame on me for doing that when I've had a r2 for months haha
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Loki already feels great in certain very specific matches. He doesn't need a complete overhaul, just a decent boost to his existing abilities so that he doesn't feel like a noodle in the 95% of fights where he doesn't excel.

So if I absolutely had to gamble on someone, it would be him.

That being said, we know that Jane Foster is in the pipeline even if she doesn't win the community vote, and we know she'll appear in the next Thor movie. I think that's out this autumn? My heart says gamble on Loki becoming the god he is supposed to be, but my brain says that Foster is the candidate most likely to get buffed the fastest.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I was reading through all the posts to see what @Agent_X_zzz says...🙄 jk he will say Loki.

Which I agree.
    Terra said:

Texas_11 said:

Terra said:

Texas_11 said:

Terra said:

Texas_11 said:

Pulyaman said:

Texas_11 said:

Oh right, I always forget about Surfers potency synergy. Shame on me for doing that when I've had a r2 for months haha
    Honestly;
    I do too, but it’s not bad especially considering the health recovery feels good. I also think surfer is a great champ to have on the team.

Mephisto is also a great champ , but would love to see him get a slight tune up.
    Ercarret said:

Loki already feels great in certain very specific matches. He doesn't need a complete overhaul, just a decent boost to his existing abilities so that he doesn't feel like a noodle in the 95% of fights where he doesn't excel.

So if I absolutely had to gamble on someone, it would be him.

That being said, we know that Jane Foster is in the pipeline even if she doesn't win the community vote, and we know she'll appear in the next Thor movie. I think that's out this autumn? My heart says gamble on Loki becoming the god he is supposed to be, but my brain says that Foster is the candidate most likely to get buffed the fastest.

Couldn’t agree more. Loki is fine.