Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

#robotics buff to resist degeneration

Since magnetism and shock damage has been brought to the game, #robots seem to have a lot of weakness in quests. It would be great if they had a resistance to degen. It doesn't make a lot of sense that a super advanced robot is able to degenerate, they should atleast degen at a slower rate. There are resistances/immunities to every other form of damage over time effects, it would be very cool if we had something to combat degeneration.

Comments

• RicitonRiciton Posts: 88
    The only spiderham I have is a 2*. He isn't quite going to cut it for act 5 where I face degen on every fight. He is a very rare champion to try and get, I would have to put act5 on hold for a very long time if I had to wait for him, I would sooner give up the game. Flare is quite a disgusting global node and it just seems like a money grab given that there is no way around the loss of health other than using potions.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,226 ★★★★
    Well, it might be called degeneration on living beings. But on machines it is called deterioration I believe. Not a native speaker. So it actually is quite logical it works on them. But it being less potent would indeed be nice.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,258 ★★★★
    Mate just play aggressively and you’ll beat flare
  • bruhmomento69bruhmomento69 Posts: 150
    Bruh flare isn't hard, just hit em
    you hit like a truck and don't keep on turtling or it'll get ya kill
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,517 ★★★★★
    Lol flare is one of the most fun nodes imo, if it’s that tough to you get some health potions from ROL
    I have found a few ways around it now. Yeah I do ROL from time to time but I find doing expert proving grounds is more rewarding. I still think that it would be cool if #robots had a resistance to degen, it kind of makes sense for a robot to decay at a slower rate given their space age technology.
    In the kang level flare was real easy, the champs i had to fight i could go all out but it doesn't work so well against unstoppable and evasive champions.