**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I need abyss path 3 advise...

gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
My team would be:

- 2/35 undupe Doom (vs cosmics / buff heavy defenders)
- 5/50 HT (vs DP og)
- 5/65 sig1 CGR (vs LC)
- 6s 2/35 undupe warlock or 5s 5/65 sig60 warlock (vs havok)
- 5/65 sig140 Aegon (vs everything else)

unit stash: ????

Any champ swap suggestions? what would be an ideal unit stash? any mastery changes in between?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    The question is: can aegon do it anyway ? Is the combo of 500 enough? Won’t he generate plasma stacks on havok due to the critts? Questions questions
    Thefire13 said:

The question is: can aegon do it anyway ? Is the combo of 500 enough? Won’t he generate plasma stacks on havok due to the critts? Questions questions

at 500+ he gains -100% Def ability acc. So no the crits wont proc plasma stacks and he cannot gain them on his own anymore
    Well, when this is true, the fix has no impact. Hopefully someone can confirm that ?

I think we have to wait until the update arrives and Someone brave tried it :smile:
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,105 ★★★★★
    Yeah Aegon works against Havok if he’s at a high enough combo. And to whoever said it’s getting fixed in this update....it’s not.

It’s not a bug so there’s nothing to fix. The patch says fixing a bug where plasma detonations deal no damage. With Aegon there’s no plasma charges being built and thus no detonations at all.

Unless it’s different from when I ran it 3-4 months ago and did every Havok with Aegon, but I haven’t seen anything to suggest it’s any different.
    OGAvenger said:

Yeah Aegon works against Havok if he’s at a high enough combo. And to whoever said it’s getting fixed in this update....it’s not.

It’s not a bug so there’s nothing to fix. The patch says fixing a bug where plasma detonations deal no damage. With Aegon there’s no plasma charges being built and thus no detonations at all.

Unless it’s different from when I ran it 3-4 months ago and did every Havok with Aegon, but I haven’t seen anything to suggest it’s any different.

Yeah I agree with you.

But, whether it’s a different fight or not, we only see after the update.
    But I am totally positive that the fight itself stays the same if you use the aegon machine at 500+ Combo.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Thefire13 said:

at 500+ he gains -100% Def ability acc. So no the crits wont proc plasma stacks and he cannot gain them on his own anymore
    And what happens when you are in the 2nd enrage mode?

Havok will gain +100% AA

Then you will die pretty quickly
    Path 3 is OML right?

Path 3 is one of the shorter paths.

I did it in 73 revives and I did not fight clean.

100 revives and you should be okay even if you mess up badly imo
    I would def bring Havok except you see some1 do the path after the update and Aegon still works. No worth the risk imo
  • CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
    Zan0 said:

the havoks get fixed today so you'll need a counter for them. Also I wouldn't recommend you take the Deadpool path on the same path as the havok path

Isn't it Wednesday
    Is there already any confirmation about havok ? Right now, we would totally bring warlock right ?

I think tomorrow I will start with path 2. But path 3 is the next :neutral:
  • CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
    I haven't updated the game yet it hasn't forced me too so I'm currently doing path 3 before it does force me to update tomorrow
    Creeseaz said:

I haven't updated the game yet it hasn't forced me too so I'm currently doing path 3 before it does force me to update tomorrow

Haha 😅 lets go, good luck mate