**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Epoch cavs are the best thing that has happened to this game

Pedro2611Pedro2611 Posts: 33 ★
When epoch shards first came to the game, I pulled a 6* Thing, 5* Nick fury and 5* G99. Now that they returned with the spring cleaning, I opened a few more. This is what I got...

I also pulled 5* G99 Twice but I didn't took a screenshot. 🥳🥳

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    May I have a crumb of your luck?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Nope.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    It only goes for some lucky mofos . For majority it was all 3* and 4* . RNG based rewards ruin the whole month .

I am good if we get less but guranteed rewards rather than large but RNG ones.
  • Pedro2611Pedro2611 Posts: 33 ★

Thats cool for you, but not everybody is as lucky as you are

Never said it was, I was just showing what I got cause I'm happy. Don't be a party pooper ;)

Yeah cool story that's why the rest of us can't have good pulls.

Seriously though you've got some good JuJu going on there.

Yeah I couldn't believe it myself
    edited May 2021

Next time epoch cavs come, give me your account and I'll open them 😂
    Rohit_316 said:

It only goes for some lucky mofos . For majority it was all 3* and 4* . RNG based rewards ruin the whole month .

I am good if we get less but guranteed rewards rather than large but RNG ones.

Yeah I hate RNG based rewards too, but as I got lucky with it, thought I would share it ;)
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Best thing that happened to you, not the game
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Congrats mate, that's some awesome luck!

I hope this carries you for some time to come. In this game, it's almost guaranteed that you'll hit a dry patch / time of frustration.
    Lvernon15 said:

Best thing that happened to you, not the game

I was just trying to make a dramatic entrance, don't take it too seriously. Try to be more postive, dude ;)

Congrats mate, that's some awesome luck!

I hope this carries you for some time to come. In this game, it's almost guaranteed that you'll hit a dry patch / time of frustration.

Thanks dude, finally someone who gets the point of my post, I wasn't trying to say that everyone must have my luck, I was just sharing my lucky opening, that's all. And yes, it's likely I'm gonna get into a dry patch but I have so many good champs I already have it's not gonna be a problem
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    I bought 10 and pulled 7 3*s and one 4*...
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    im confused, spring cleaning was like a week ago - why are you just posting now?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    what luck