**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Has Sabretooth been forgotten?

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
With too many God Tier champs in Mutant, is Sabretooth been forgetten or neglected? Can I use my 6* ST in Act 6.3 and beyond NODES?

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Idk, he's not got much utility like some other god and beyond god tier champions and I personally find the persistent charge thing pretty annoying without Sasquatch synergy.

However, he's still a decent character and hit hard. Don't know how usable he is beyond 6.3 though.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Can't really say as I've only recently pulled him after all this time and haven't ranked him up as a 5* and probably won't know, but a 6* could easily have a spot of I get one.

If you're an omega red user, and/or red guardian user, the synergies are pretty nice. Same can be said if using killmonger and void. I'd say he's still useful, but outshined by all of the apocalypse horsemen mutants.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    I was planning to take him to R2. I already have 5/65 AA, Sunspot and Red Mag.
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    The mutant class is too stacked at the moment. He’s not forgotten, it’s just easier to obtain a top tier mutant these days that for most people they rather rank up the best due to limited resources.

And with Act 6, 7, and the variants the way they are, people are going to rank up Magneto, Apocalypse, Professor X, AA, Colossus, Cable, Stryfe, Havok, OR, Sunspot, Domino, or rather Emma Frost over mutants like Rogue, Iceman, and Sabretooth.