**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Black Panther's new playstyle is SAVAGE .

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
Kudos to the game team for creating such great animations in his new playstyle . Truly feels like you are playing Black Panther "The King"

Comments

• Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Hmm, didn’t see mines update
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Hmm, didn’t see mines update

It's out for both platforms . Check.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

seems like he is still garbage to me. its a shame kabam just repackages these **** champs and pretends they are any better. All of them except for a handful are still trash.

BP's damage actually seems lower to me even :<</p>

seems like he is still garbage to me. its a shame kabam just repackages these **** champs and pretends they are any better. All of them except for a handful are still trash.

Not at all low damage ..his playstyle involves agressiveness and if you test him at 5* r2 or r3 what do you expect in damage ? A 6* r1 can put some damage .
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

Rohit_316 said:

No_oneuk said:

BP's damage actually seems lower to me even :<</p>

Not at all low damage ..his playstyle involves agressiveness and if you test him at 5* r2 or r3 what do you expect in damage ? A 6* r1 can put some damage .
    Karatemike did two videos. Pre-buff, and post-buff. Exact same team used.

pre-buff 0:59 58 hits

post-buff 1:46 82 hits

large difference.
    Ok so i'm gonna breakdown :
    1. He has same vibe as Howard's buff, less damage more utility and i accept that, the damage's decrease is not that too much.
    2. His animation get update which his combos and sp have more hits, so you might considerate the ratio between those .
    3. The new BP require the AI to work with you, which ROL's Al isn't, this result in BP hard to intercept and a lot of his ability lose their full strength, especially the sp's ability to have guaranteed Critical Hit and apply an additional Bleed Debuff.
    4. LIke the 3, but bc that it increase his time up and at some point in mike's video, force him to use sp1 and sp3 which cause more times, less damage and more unnessary hits.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

• legrindlegrind Posts: 81

use that meme again and sentry isnt gonna get buffed